Kap0tains "Farther & Farther from Funk Island" plays for Tuesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kap0tains "Farther & Farther from Funk Island" plays for Tuesday

Heres what the Old Kapt is doing today....Pick and choose as you wish....Play em all, play some, play none, what ever "Floats your Boat".....I know what Floats Mine....lets lock and load and go for this big Cargo trip.....

NBA
    708 Detroit.....................-14...............................3*
    710 Memphis...................-6................................................. .....................10* Demolisher
    711/712 NJ/Milw..............OVER 179 1/2..................3*
    716 Dallas.......................-8 1/2...........................3*
    724 Lakers......................-10...............................3*

NCAA
    725 Kent........................-6.................................3*
    728 Va..........................+3.................... .............3*
    727/728 Va/BC...............OVER 134........................3*
    731 Seton Hall................+1............................ ...........................................10* Demolisher
    731/732 Seton/St Johns...OVER 124 1/2.........................................5*
    733 Illinois......................-1 1/2...........................3*
    736 Providence...............-8 1/2................................................. ..5*
    738 Dayton....................+1 1/2................................................. ..5*
    740 Mzo.........................+3.................... ............3*
    744 Wisc Milw.................-9 1/2................................................. .................10* Demolisher
    747 Alabama...................+7 1/2................................................. .................10* Demolisher
    749 NC Greens.................+7......................... .......3*

GL to all......

Caution---my 10* Demolisher play on Seton Hall is directly opposite Homers 20* on St Johns.....Homer is tough with these games..........Best to ya Homer..........

LOCK and LOAD----kapt
    Last edited by Kaptain; 02-21-2006, 05:18 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

GL Kapt!
    Week 1 (6/10) +6 units

Comment

Kaptain. I have to say. I have been looking over that game all day. And was really hoping you didn't have a Demolisher
      against it. I have to say it "Damn it" GL my friend. If I blow it at least I know you and other good people will win.

GL
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Good Luck YOF

Comment

Gl Kapt!!

Comment

Good luck Karl
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

gl today kapt!
              Control what you can control...

Comment

GL to ya Kapt.
                Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Comment

Good Luck Kapt- Not easy being on the other side of people you respect. I also lean toward Seton Hall.
                  "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

GL tonight Kapt!
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good luck to ya' Kaptain!!!!
                      GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

ohhhhhhhh. this hurts... kapt on one side, homer on the other! what to do, what to do?? bet both ways, don't bet, cut your throat,... hmmmmm. i'm going drinking!!! good luck kapt.

Comment

Homer

Originally posted by Homer
                          Kaptain. I have to say. I have been looking over that game all day. And was really hoping you didn't have a Demolisher
                          against it. I have to say it "Damn it" GL my friend. If I blow it at least I know you and other good people will win.

GL
                          I had already determined my picks earlier on, and was waiting for some line movement on some games.....Decided to see what some of you guys were doing, and when I saw your 20* opposite me, I started to laf off it.....

I respect all your plays, and usually agree with your big ones.....Had we had the same side, and I was calling it just a 5, I would have enhanced it to a 10* and ride with ya....I use you and others to upgrade my plays, but I never change one...

Example: Yesterday RJ had a GOY and I was opposite it with Syracuse.....I'm like you, hate when we disagree.........I'll gladly take a push on my end.....

You're the best my man----lets try and not let this happen again----

You're a class act, and I have plenty enough games to hope you take this one, and it's the "Only One" I lose......Best to ya....kapt
                          Last edited by Kaptain; 02-21-2006, 05:29 PM.

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Good luck tonight Kaptain!

Comment

GL2U Kapt!!

Comment

Working...
                              X