who's watchin ucla usc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who's watchin ucla usc

what ya think so far? i'm watching internet lines, just see ucla missing alot of layups.......thinking about playing ucla for second half

go for it

Comment

Still like USC for game...but have the UNDER so rooting for lots of misses...GL
      FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

wow must be some game i'm missin

Comment

I have been watching it.

UCLA looks dis-interested and unfocused. In the first half, at least, this game is not very important to them. On the other hand, USC obviously wants this game very bad, and it shows. They are hustling on defense and getting some good looks on O. However, I dont know what that means for the 2nd half, I would think UCLA would get pissed and start taking it to them. Hard to say, but I couldn't even give you a straight up winner at this point.

Good luck
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

I took it -5.5

Comment

It's on Fox Sports Network. UCLA looked horrible first half, really both teams did. Ugly game wouldn't touch it. I have USC for the game and am leaving it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
                I have been watching it.

UCLA looks dis-interested and unfocused. In the first half, at least, this game is not very important to them. On the other hand, USC obviously wants this game very bad, and it shows. They are hustling on defense and getting some good looks on O. However, I dont know what that means for the 2nd half, I would think UCLA would get pissed and start taking it to them. Hard to say, but I couldn't even give you a straight up winner at this point.

Good luck
                After hearing all this and seeing UCLA down only 4 ... I feel pretty good!

Comment

thanks ticket.....guess their ticket is already in hand to dance, maybe they arent interested

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    After hearing all this and seeing UCLA down only 4 ... I feel pretty good!
                    no shit wayne! I max bet it for the chase, UCLA seems to care this half, lets see if it will continue.
                    1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

usc making their free throws ...ucla 50%

Comment

This looks like a last possession type game or fouling by UCLA to get it close...
                        FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

nah, this looks like usc playing basketball and ucla watching
                          1 = $25

MLB Posted (as of 4/15) - 20-11 +21.86

God have mercy on the man who doubts what he's sure of

Comment

from the number of missed free throws and layups seems like big ticket had it right

Comment

this is a joke how is ucla ranked give me a break
                              MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

Working...
                              X