Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mondays Pick To Click

ARIZONA AT SAN DIEGO OVER 8.5

Two struggling pitchers and terrible bullpens and good lineups on both sides , enough said.

Good lineups on both sides:confused: ?...I'm sorry but that could not be further from the truth, i agree it should go over but please watch these teams and the lineups thrown out there it's not good and there are not ANY pitchers fearful of either of these teams.......Trust me on that one cause i have seen many games with these teams and i wonder how Arizona can win a game with what they have been throwing out there and S.D. is almost just as weak with their injuries.

Comment

LUIS GONZALEZ, JUNIOR SPIVEY,STEVE FINLEY, TONY WOMACK, SHEA HILLENBRAND AND MORE

MARK LORETTA, RONDELL WHITE, KLESKO, MATTHEWS JR, XAVIER NADY, BUCHANEN

PRETTY DECENT HITTERS IF U ASK ME.

Comment

I'm sorry but those names are not helping your case much.

Arizona is 11th and S.D. is 15th in runs scored in the N.L. and that's out of 16 teams, Arizona is hitting .261 as a team and S.D. .256 and if you think Spivey or 90 year old Finley or Womack are scary then you really should look at Toronto,Atlanta,Boston,Seattle,Texas,Yankees,Color ado,St Louis or alot of other teams lineups and then you will see some real Stars.....Loretta,White,Matthews jr., and Nady:confused: are you serious? Yes a couple have bright futures but a couple are unproven or will never do anything either.........The only worthy players on your whole list there are Luis and Klesko and that's it.

The White Sox, Dodgers, and Tigers are the ONLY 3 teams that have scored less runs than the Padres who rank 27th out of 30 teams and Arizona is 21st out of 30 in runs scored and that is the category that really matters so like i said i think it will go over but it's because of bad pitching not these lineups.

Randy Johnson has the 2nd highest BA. on the team at .333 and he's only 1 of 3 guys on the team hitting .300 or better the other 2 are Chad Moeller .333 and Robby Hammock .421 (8 games played)

S.D. has 4 guys hitting .300 or better Matthews jr. .333 (7 games played 8 for 24) Adam Eaton .333 (Pitcher 5 for 15) Mike Bynum .400 (Pitcher 2 for 5 batting) and Jaret Wright .333 (Pitcher 1 for 3) .....Where are these great hitters when pitchers are the only ones hitting over .300

Sorry but you do not have much of a case with either lineup.

Comment

Well the game never did go over and i didn't bet it myself but reading this post again it all pointed to an under...... that i should have jumped on.....oh well:D

Comment

Klesko

Klesko is their best hitter and he is 4 for 44 against lefties this year.

Believe it or not there are a small number of worse lineups in the league

Comment

san fran loses being a big favorite whoever bet them bad pick. won huge on colorado way to go chacon!!!!!!!

Comment

derek

That was obviously pointed at me and that's fine but remember i did say several times in my posts that i thought the over was the right side so if you and your rookie status want to start bashing go ahead but i promise you it won't last long and i simply said i should have looked at those numbers for what they were (FACTS) and bet the under myself. You were by no means targeted in that statement it just happened to be the thread i put the stats on and alot of people had the over you were not alone and i did notice *** had the under (good call) but your IMMATURITY in those comments are not welcomed or needed here and you should think twice about sitting up on your pedestal behind your keypad and that was obviously your childish response to being wrong about your BIG BASHERS for Arizona and the Padres and as you get older and wiser you might understand like i have and many others on this site too that info like that is here to help others not prove them wrong and you really need to grow up and take FACTS for what they are and maybe appreciate the help sometimes instead of being a baby because you were proven to be wrong.If your looking for attention or to be a hero your at the wrong site but when FACTS are shown to you to maybe help you hedge your bet or rethink it a little then take it as helpful advice......we are on the same team AGAINST the books and if i had put that info on anyone else' thread they would probably just maybe rethought it a little more and said thanks but i guess HOSTILITY is your answer to everything if people don't agree with your opinion right? Don't take life too serious derek as it is not that long and you can't go back to redo what your mouth has already ruined......There are some GREAT PEOPLE(not just cappers.... people) on here and it could be a fun site for you as well but until you understand the site and know how to use it you should probably just watch for awhile.

GOOD LUCK with your wagers.

Wayne

Comment

Wayne

That first sentence in your last post may be the longest in the history of the English language!

Comment

I know, i was feeling it and my puncuation paid the price.:D :D

Comment

I hope you like wasting your time writing a bunch of bull shit that i'm not even gonna read. By the way nice pick on the A's tonight!

Comment

If you want to mention the A'S derek then mention the ones that are winning too ...... What a little baby you are

Comment

Working...
                        X