X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks for Monday

MLB (126-134) -27.88 Units

Doubles (2 Units)

Parlay = S.F. (Schmidt) - White Sox (Colon) +130 (+260 or -200)

GOOD LUCK :D

What's up with the White Sox?.... They and Colon SUCK!

MLB

Double (2 Units)

S.F. (Schmidt) -1.5 +100

GOOD LUCK

Comment

NHL (118-104)

N.J. -110

GOOD LUCK

Comment

the white sox were supposed to contend for the division crown.they costed me big money today

Comment

I am always afraid of them and Colon has yet to prove he was worthy of any trade but i felt with their lineup and Colon that the White Sox could at least get past the Indians .....oh well but anyway the Giants were my favorite play of the day i just didn't want to lay the wood so i put them with Chicago..... That worked out well :D

Comment

what do u think about the over?under in san fran and any comments abot the arizona game wayne?

Comment

derek

If i had to choose i would take Arizona and as far as totals go i would take a shot with both overs cause i think you would be guaranteed a split with a chance that they both go over but all i'm wagering is the S.F. - 1.5 cause if i win that than i can end the day even in units and if it doesn't then i'll chalk it up as an 0-2 day.

GOOD LUCK:D :D
              Last edited by wayne1218; 06-02-2003, 06:05 PM.

Comment

thats what i was thinking arizona and over. the sanfran game scares me a little. good luck

Comment

Working...
                X