Only for Yup Yup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only for Yup Yup

Well Yup Yup, since you wanted the recap here goes. *** for the week gains about 3.5ish units, depending on your lines. 2 winning days (Mon & Fri) and 5 losing days(Thurs & Sat juice only). I would take +3.5 units a week anytime, but I know he sounds a bit bummed. I played everything up to Fri and took the weekend off. I will continue to play his plays along with the other good cappers on this board. I wish EVERYONE on here a fantastic week filled with good luck!!! Hope this will keep you quiet...

who are the better cappers in here?

Comment

In NO particular order:
      Wayne, Baseball Nut, Pickjockey, ***, EZ winners, casheasy, chalkeater, Phil Jr, and bigjimt...If I left anyone out, it's not intentional. Room is full of very good cappers, each with their own way of capping...follow a bit and pick your fav or use them all...sounds like it was a tough week for a few, but they will be back quickly...good luck to you!!!

Comment

joey

that sounds right. all im sayin is its very safe to play *** games. how many people can play as many plays as he does and still come out a winner. last week he barely had a winning week but he played a shit load of games also. at worst with his plays you break even or lose juice if you play them all year. but your missing the point as well. even i quit playing his plays. either you play them all or dont play them at all. cant pick and choose. but how can we play them all when he still cant fucking post with enough time. ive told him before but he thinks im a fucking joke and ignores it. joe why cant you just put an end to his fucking last minute posting. its to hard to follow his plays. nobody can be here all day looking for picks before games start

Comment

Don't forget sports tipster-very solid.

Comment

yup yup

I have to ask, how can you follow someone that posts there games 5,10, 15 minutes after they have gone? will your book take them at those times? I don't think so. And the lines that are posted with his picks, can you get those lines? I myself can't follow that kind of bullshit. There are many good cappers on this from that post there games hours before they go. Your hero is just a BIG fader with NO oppinion of his own. Systems win, faders don't. I'm not trying to give you shit, I'm just stating FACT.
            Last edited by wizardofoddz; 06-02-2003, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X