Duchess of Delight [ M.L.B. ]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duchess of Delight [ M.L.B. ]

2 - 1 [ posted ] last nite with a rain-out , my loss leaves me at a loss also , the Rockies & S.F. could not put no runs on the board against sub-par pitching [ oh well ] ???? I also had Pitt. & Oakland but posted to late to throw them in there [ 4-1 ]

Todays outlook ;

Cinn / Fla. - broke the jinx yesterday with a home team winning for the first time in 9 games , the Reds are not really that good away from home , Florida here !

Expos / Philly - game 1 - under 8 looks enticing Expos pulling , game 2 - Philly stops the bleeding here [ under looks good also ]

Pitt. / St. Lou. - Cards romp !

Astros / Cubs - Kerry gets his mojo working today !

Colo. / S.F. - Frisco gets the nod

Brewers / L.A. - GET ON THE UNDER WAGON ! - 7

D-Backs / S.D. - Gonzalez threw a recent no-hitter in single -A , look for a major letdown , hes in the bigs now !

Atl. / Mets - Leiter`s pitch counts are outlandish [ 136 / 120 ] look for him to get yanked early , and the pen fails - Atlanta here

Boston / Jays - the unders down a bit , but no wonder Hallidays 6-0 as of late / at 9.5 go down folks

N.Y. Yanks / Detroit - Clemens gets his just due !

White Sox / Clev. - Sneeky feeling about Buehle today ???

Angles / T.B. - UNDER 10.5

Texas / Balt. - OVER 10

Oakland / K.C. - UNDER 8.5 [ Zitos throwing well ]

Seattle / Minn. - finally they win [ Minn. ] like under 10 also

G.L. & G.B.

***MMM***
    " The Wind Does Not Wait For The Tree To Bend "

Looks like a lot of unders.

I like the White Sox today. Buerhle pitched well his last outing and is much better than his record indicates. He is also coming off 6 days rest so he should have his good stuff.

Good luck.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

Working...
    X