Been Gone Old Man CheChe Had a Heart Attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Been Gone Old Man CheChe Had a Heart Attack

Three things in life that really mean something. Your Family, Your Friends and Your Health. Don't ever take any of them for granted and thank God for each day that you have to enjoy all three.

My Dad had a massive heart attack Monday and I've been in Oklahoma helping my Mom out and going to the ICU unit everyday.

The good news is the old bird is tough as nails and the doctor sent him home late Thursday. The meds are working real good and it looks like we will have him around for a while longer. He is 83 and played golf four days a week until last Monday. My sisters are taking care of him this weekend while I get some business taken care of back here in Kansas. We will be going back down Sunday to help out next week and I may or may not be able to post any picks. That might be a good thing since I missed my last three.

One early pick for Saturday:

2* LSU + 5

Lost track of my sober picks but had to be close to even after losing the last three. I'll have a few more later today.

Good luck to all who follow. :bounce1: for joy!!!!
    Today I will be Happier than a Bird with a French Fry

Best wishes to you and your family. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

John
    GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

Our prayers go out to dad buddy .... Stay strong ... and good luck

Comment

che,i send my best to you and your family as i know what your going thru so hang in there buddy and god bless

seaofred
        I AM A NITWIT

Comment

WOW!! Sorry to hear that bro!! My wifes father passed away about 5 years ago due to a massive heart attack so I kind know how ya feel.. Stay strong and keep the lord 1st in your life and everything will work out bro!! Your dad and the rest of your family including you will be in my familys thoughts and prayers!! STAY STRONG BRO!! Back!!

Comment

Good Luck Today Buddy!!!

You and your family will be in my prayers. I hope your dad continues to get better.
            "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
            is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

Comment

Great news that your dad seems to be doing better. Take care and many prayers will said for you and your family
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Good luck today and best wishes to you and your family!

Comment

Sorry to hear about your father, but I am happy that he is doing well in recovery. Your right about family and a real man is one who can distinguish the important things in life! Your family is in my prayers and I hope LSU cashes in for you!
                  5* 0-0
                  4* 0-0
                  3* 1-0
                  2* 1-0
                  1* 0-1

God Bless America

To win :1* unit = $100

Comment

Glad to hear you dad is doing better! Our prayers go out to him.

GL today with the picks!
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good to hear your dad is on the road to recovery.Yes we sometimes take things for granted till a serious condition happens to wake us up.Good luck to you and your father.

Comment

Thanks everyone for the kind words and prayers. Just got off the phone with Dad and he sounded awful tired but still doing OK. Got to go change the oil in the CheChe mobile so we can go back down Sunday.

Good luck to everyone today.

Comment

Glad to hear your dad is doing ok CheChe! Hope he continues to improve!

Comment

Updated Record

Found my picks record.

Through Friday 13-11-1 for a +5.7 units.

Goooooooooooo LSU.

Comment

Sorry to hear that buddy, my Grandmother (85) just had a heart attack on Thursday night. She's going to be ok as well.

GL today

Comment

Working...
                              X