Thank GOD for a 60+point 4thq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SharkinthePool
    You know,I try to encourage people IF they want to gamble..Use a offshore book so that you can only lose what you put in it or have in it..We all have been down that road of betting with your bookie on Sat,Sat night,Sun,Sun night and then trying to double and triple up to not have to pay on tuesday..........No more of that BS!: camper:
    Unfortunately, I still haven't learned this lesson, but it definitely is good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
      Unfortunately, I still haven't learned this lesson, but it definitely is good advice.
      Well one thing about it here is there seems to be a pretty solid nucleus of guys that care bout you and want to offer you an ear and advice..and most of the time it's true..So we must live and learn...
      MLB 2007 140-108
      Kruise Rec 31-14
      Combined 171-122
      NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

Originally posted by SharkinthePool
        Well one thing about it here is there seems to be a pretty solid nucleus of guys that care bout you and want to offer you an ear and advice..and most of the time it's true..So we must live and learn...
        exactly...you seem like one of those guys...thanks man...keep up the good picks and advice

Comment

Working...
        X