Thank GOD for a 60+point 4thq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank GOD for a 60+point 4thq

I had $1,000 on over 2nd half to cover my shitty nightttt!!
    MLB 2007 140-108
    Kruise Rec 31-14
    Combined 171-122
    NBA Playoffs:47-30

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

nice hit man...you owe B Miller...lol

Comment

lol no shit,,,rough night on my half picks early,,but hit this one and a couple smaller to make bout $100.00 overall...WHEW
      MLB 2007 140-108
      Kruise Rec 31-14
      Combined 171-122

My luck is so bad, it could be raining pussy outside and I could walk out and get hit with a dick!

Comment

good job bro...wish I had the balls to pull the trigger on a dime bet...only did it once, and of course I got crushed with like 20 seconds left

Comment

learn the lesson. Congrats
          Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTicket
            learn the lesson. Congrats
            yea, chasing is not a good idea

Comment

what was 2nd half total?

Comment

Shark - you are living awefully close to edge my friend. Congrats on your win. Ease up on your bets- I like havin' ya around longer.
                "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

2nd half was 90...but it looked like a strong pick...then 36 points in 3rd q had me nervous
                  MLB 2007 140-108
                  Kruise Rec 31-14
                  Combined 171-122

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                    Shark - you are living awefully close to edge my friend. Congrats on your win. Ease up on your bets- I like havin' ya around longer.
                    Hey bro,,If I was doing it through a bookie...wouldn't have happened..but I have a lil stash in my bodog account and I could afford to lose it either way...But i am glad it hit..don't get me wrong

I have walked that road before through a bookie and lesson learned.
                    MLB 2007 140-108
                    Kruise Rec 31-14
                    Combined 171-122

Comment

Originally posted by SharkinthePool

I have walked that road before through a bookie and lesson learned.
                      Bingo

Comment

Don't worry I'm here with ya guys for a while,,god willing..I don't normally lay that much on a game unless i really like it and believe me your words are well respected my friend....
                        MLB 2007 140-108
                        Kruise Rec 31-14
                        Combined 171-122

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                          Bingo
                          You know,I try to encourage people IF they want to gamble..Use a offshore book so that you can only lose what you put in it or have in it..We all have been down that road of betting with your bookie on Sat,Sat night,Sun,Sun night and then trying to double and triple up to not have to pay on tuesday..........No more of that BS!: camper:
                          MLB 2007 140-108
                          Kruise Rec 31-14
                          Combined 171-122

Comment

Sounds like good advice- Keep em coming.
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Sounds like good advice- Keep em coming.
                              I need to get your email addy or you get mine if that is possible sometime..I don't know if that is allowed or not????????
                              MLB 2007 140-108
                              Kruise Rec 31-14
                              Combined 171-122

Comment

Working...
                              X