Tuesday's NBA Weiners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville
    Damn wiener, you and gris are opposite. fuck, now what do i do. Good luck brother
    I know, I'm opposite of Frank and Linemover too, but Wayne's on my side.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
      NBA Record (74-44)

Lost last night with the 6ers, 19 missed shots in a row!!! Ugh. I like this one tonight.

Sacramento Kings -2
      Here's my logic, Grizzlies 14 game losing streak at Arco, the Kings have won 5 in a row at home. Miller's out, Bonzi out, Artest is banged up, hence the line of only 2, but I'm not sold on the Grizz, Chucky Atkins running the point? I think the Kings have enough depth to make up for the injures and get this home win.

Good luck everybody
      19 in a row is that a record
      OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
      NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
      NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Originally posted by therealdeal
        19 in a row is that a record
        I think the Rockets missed 20 in a row the other day when I bet on them.

Comment

Kings scored 34 in 1st and have sucked since...c'mon bastards finish this game strong.

Comment

Thanks B Dub...and than you Brad Miller

Comment

It had to get intresting, didn't it?

Comment

lol, took balls to put that one out there with so many on here on Mem +2...nice call

P.S. Thank G*d B Miller played tonight.

Comment

thanks again for the winner man...I really needed it...0-3 tonight in NCAA

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                    thanks again for the winner man...I really needed it...0-3 tonight in NCAA
                    I had to bail on the NCAA for a while. I'll tell you what I've learned while watching and not playing. Doesn't matter how much better a team is in college, home dogs cover more often then not, especially the small schools, where the talent level isn't that far apart. i.e. James Madison yesterday and Evansville, Baylor, and Toledo tonight

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner
                      I had to bail on the NCAA for a while. I'll tell you what I've learned while watching and not playing. Doesn't matter how much better a team is in college, home dogs cover more often then not, especially the small schools, where the talent level isn't that far apart. i.e. James Madison yesterday and Evansville, Baylor, and Toledo tonight
                      good pt...I'll keep that in mind

Comment

Working...
                      X