No announcement yet.

Spear-Fried Fahitas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gawd -I am sorry gents- I lost big on this oneas well- Really thought we had it-They just stopped scoring after they hit 69 points. Thanx Jimmy- Do you mean if the line is under the total line by say 5?
    Last edited by Spearit; 02-03-2006, 07:53 PM.
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
      Gawd -I am sorry gents- I lost big on this oneas well- Really thought we had it-They just stopped scoring after they hit 69 points. Thanx Jimmy- Do you mean if the line is under the total line by say 5?
      yea...I know you had one similar recently where the 1st half total was under half of game total...don't remember the outcome.

Comment

damn, 2nd half line is 79...watch them score 80 this half...lol

Comment

Good Luck Guys- i am outa here - be careful tonight. Jimmy - Some teams come running out of the gate and slow down in the second half and vice versa. These teams were to score at least 75 and cruise. Didn't quite happen but thats the game we play.
          Last edited by Spearit; 02-03-2006, 08:01 PM.
          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

LVJimmy, I have no research to back this up, but I think the 1st half over/under is hardly ever just the game total split into two halves. I think this makes sense b/c I would think the 2nd half is usually the higher scoring half for one reason. That reason being at the end of the games often times there is a lot of fouling, so points w/ no time going off the clock. Unless the game is a 1 possession game, the losing team has to keep fouling to get back into games.

Comment

like i said yesterday pounded should be reserved to wives, hookers, strippers, swingers, sluts, virgins
              its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Working...
              X