GL 2nite Wayne!!

Comment

Good Luck tonight Wayne!

NCAA Hoops 14-14-1 -2.35 units NFL 2-1 +1 unit
      NBA 6-7-1 -2.32 units NHL 10-4-1 +3.95 units
      MLB 6-7-1 -2.95u WNBA 1-0 +1u. NCAAF 3-1 +1.5 u

Comment

Good Luck Buddy
        "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

51-43 final thanks wayne

Comment

Thanks Wayne...put A Little On This Also!

Comment

Thanks Wayne!!!

Comment

Just barely cashed that one guys. They actually went up 15 in the 4th and gave up a TD. I was waiting for it to go final. Mine wasn't updating so thanks for the final score. I can stop sweating now!

Looking around at some of the other Arena scores tonight is surprising. Some games i looked at and almost played are not going well. I decided to go with 1 than 2 games and that was it. It's looking like a smart move at this point ... One point cover or not!

Comment

Great call on the Arena games...keep up the great work, it is appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                    Just barely cashed that one guys. They actually went up 15 in the 4th and gave up a TD. I was waiting for it to go final. Mine wasn't updating so thanks for the final score. I can stop sweating now!

Looking around at some of the other Arena scores tonight is surprising. Some games i looked at and almost played are not going well. I decided to go with 1 than 2 games and that was it. It's looking like a smart move at this point ... One point cover or not!

Wayne, I'm sure I speak for a lot of guys on here when I say that I follow Arena FB a little, but nowhere near the extent needed to cap it so I greatly appreciate your plays.

Going to the LV/SJ game on Monday night, and I love LV +5!!!

Comment

Good job again Wayne..... Thanks for your hard work...

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy
                        Wayne, I'm sure I speak for a lot of guys on here when I say that I follow Arena FB a little, but nowhere near the extent needed to cap it so I greatly appreciate your plays.

Going to the LV/SJ game on Monday night, and I love LV +5!!!
                        I really like Arena Football. It has been around for a long time now and i wish there were more games on T.V.

I'm really surprised that you don't see more of these guys in the NFL. They have alot of Star Power at the skill positions in this league and i'm sure some of them are better than some NFL Bench warmers!

Thanks Guys!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                          I really like Arena Football. It has been around for a long time now and i wish there were more games on T.V.

I'm really surprised that you don't see more of these guys in the NFL. They have alot of Star Power at the skill positions in this league and i'm sure some of them are better than some NFL Bench warmers!

Thanks Guys!
                          First time i watched it was last weekend when i took your plays and it is REALLY fun to watch. Also helped that we were winning money :christmas It's an exciting game!

Comment

Working...
                          X