X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Iowa +125 ML/payback

Take 'em.
    Scranton

Scranton- Tell us why to take em. Not take em. Did you get this play from someone you like- someone you know- perceive it to win- what?
    "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Spearit-

No. Iowa has been a solid performer on the road...they have never won at Creighton in the last 10 games, but this year have demolished common opponents on the road, most notably Illi. St., who Creighton lost to on the road., and Bradley who beat No.Iowa by 8 at home, but killed Creighton by 27 @ home.
      I am sorry if my post was so direct, maybe the wiser post would be No. Iowa + 2....or else No.Iowa teaser (+7/over 118.5) I have them all ways tonight, I like there style, hope they cash!
      Go easy, this is a "gut play" for me.

No Iowa is on a 4 game conference road tear, and has 19 wins this year,tied with Memphis, Duke, and i think Illinois.
      Scranton

Comment

being from the great state of Iowa I agree
        2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

n.iowa lost @ home to creighton 2 weeks ago, now playing at creighton, i dont know..i like creighton
          g luck though

Comment

GL,Ham...I like NO to go deep in the brackets this year.
            Scranton

Comment

Good luck-Go Panthers!
              Scranton

Comment

JB1 ...that was a tight game, and you may be right, but I like the fact that NO is playing this game as a dog, similiarly Creighton was an 8 pt dog @ NO this year where they won by 3. Good luck...hope I do! Scranton.
                Scranton

Comment

have you ever seen N Iowa play on nat TV....they love it
                  2013-2014.... NCAA 7-6

Comment

GL Steeler Fan...

Comment

is this game on TV?

Comment

Yes...once a couple years ago when they made the jump from Division ll, I will watch tonight on ESPNU(if I can get it on DTV).........CATS will de-feather the Bluejays.
                        Scranton

Comment

Good Luck Scranton- I appreciate you qualifying why- many seem to follow on reasoning vs jst posting it. I like N. Iowa.
                          N IOWA is 9-1 ATS (+7.9 Units) in road games when they allow 61 to 66 points in a game over the last 3 seasons.
                          The average score was N IOWA 65.9, OPPONENT 62.8
                          N IOWA is 8-1 ATS (+6.9 Units) when they score 67 to 74 points in a game this season.
                          The average score was N IOWA 70.6, OPPONENT 58.4
                          Last edited by Spearit; 01-31-2006, 09:07 PM.
                          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Thanks fellow Pitt-man! There is a move on to rename your town Rothleisburgh if they win the bowl...can't wait till Sunday at 10:00 P.M.....
                            Scranton

Comment

Good stuff, Spearit...hope it holds true tonight...I got them with the points in a teaser and over, plus with So Fla...who last time I checked was winning outright over CinCi.
                              Scranton

Comment

Working...
                              X