Sing 12-1

top 5

baird 15-1
    goosen 6-1
    janzen 23-1
    gary nickalaus 76-1
    m. kuchar 38-1

glta:eek: :eek: :eek:

ratief!!!! out to a nice start. -5 thru 14... hope he can keep it up. knockwood!

Comment

gary nickalaus -3 thru 4, like playing in his own backyard. that would be a nice pop at 76-1

:hammer:

Comment

hell yes!!! -4 thru 7. that would be sweet if he could finish in the top 5. My dream order of finish would be goosen keyed over the janzen nickalaus furyk baird!!! as if

now -5 thru 9!
        Last edited by chalkeater; 05-29-2003, 04:34 PM.

Comment

goosen and singh are right there...looks like most of the boys should make it to the weekend...but, will kenny perry, our winner from last week, deny us this week? the drama builds as we head to the weekend.:eek:

Comment

looks like janzen will be the only ticket to cash this week... still made money tough:D

Comment

what book do you use that has the place bets?

Comment

5dimes.com

seems to have better odds than most too for the golf.

Comment

Kenny Perry loses a few pounds and all of a sudden he's unbeatable, nice hit on Janzen, I had Cink, faxon,leonard,duval, duval should seriously take some time off, faxon fucks up on day 2 and there goes my chances for back to back wins, ack to work for next weeks tourney, Good Luck
                  There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

Comment

same to you,
                    i always throw out the guy who won the week before! shouldn't have any drive left, no desire. guess not w/ perry. might have to consider him for the three-peat.???? what are the odds on that??

Comment

Working...
                    X