Xavier!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xavier!!

You fucked me hard you assholes!!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell did they lose straight up?? I had about 4 big parlays with them where they were the only team left.... Moneyline and they couldn't do it as 14.5 point favorites. WOW

Chuck, I know your pissed too
    2008 Record 2-1 -1.1 units

Didn't you have the Suns too? Game is going to OT.

Comment

OUCH ... Tough beat!

Comment

Originally posted by SFLINSJ
        Didn't you have the Suns too? Game is going to OT.
        I also had them with the Suns.... But had Xavier, Miami, Pistons, and St. Peters.. Xavier, St. Peters -3, Siena ML, Loyola Ml, etc... I got hurt bad on them

Comment

63-49 Toronto halftime.. Is this score correct?

Comment

Xavier kicked my ass too...Had them on the ML with 5 other teams that should win....last one would be the Lakers. Although they may get beat too....This is the time you know the gambling Gods are just not smiling on you.....-1100 ML and the Bastards lose....Unbelievable!!!

KAZ
            [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Yes...score is correct

Lakers -6.5 o/u 107

Take the Under, I think
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Stain, you ever see a 2nd half line like that, lakers -14 +320 to come back?

And, does this fit into your 2h under system?
                Last edited by phonepole; 01-22-2006, 10:50 PM.
                "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by phonepole
                  Stain, you ever see a 2nd half line like that, lakers -14 +320 to come back?

And, does this fit into your 2h under system?
                  I was going to tell you this looked juicy!!!

It's a close game and i thought it was an interesting wager to play. Of course, i have LA on a ML wager so i'm rooting for them to WIN!

Comment

Wish you woulda told me i probably woulda done it......
                    I thought it looked like worthwhile too but didn't have the cajones to pull the trigger
                    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Originally posted by phonepole
                      Wish you woulda told me i probably woulda done it......
                      I thought it looked like worthwhile too but didn't have the cajones to pull the trigger
                      You just knew the Lakers and Kobe would make a big 2nd half run @ home against Toronto! ... But the question wasn't posed to me.

Comment

So if i knew that why the hell did i take toronto 2nd half??
                        I shoulda fucking known that, especially when i followed BW and had the lakers for the game! I just didn't know theyd make that big a run!

Comment

Working...
                        X