Homer, Next Bus stop Bettus country

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lowrider66
    Keep doubting the Hawks. Pittsburgh is a good team, with a lot of weapons, but the Seahawks will not get blown out. I don't fear the Bus or Fast Willie Parker. I think the WRs of Pitt are what will hurt the Seahawks. Randel El and Ward will be the problems.

Look for more screens and draws to slow down Blitzburgh. The Seahawks haven't used the draw and screen that much this year because they haven't needed to. But with as much at Pitt Blitzes, if the Screen or Draw gets past the first wave it is clear sailing until the secondary. Also look for play action pass to bring up Polamalu to get single coverage on the outside.

i don't doubt the Seahawks at all. i think they looked great yesterday, and i think it will be a GREAT game!

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by RJeremy
      i don't doubt the Seahawks at all. i think they looked great yesterday, and i think it will be a GREAT game!

GL!
      Not saying you're doubting them buddy. I just see the same thing happening as last week with the Panthers. Just warning the people who think this is a lock and will blowout. East Coast bias in the Media is ok with me.

Did anyone notice how the Seahawks didn't give Holmgren the gatorade bath? There was no champagne in the locker room. This team understands that they have one more game to play and they aren't happy "just to be there." Their ultimate goal is to win the Superbowl. I think they'll come in focused and ready to play.

Steelers fans, Seahawks fans, let's just enjoy it. GL to everyone! Let the rest of the nation piss and moan about a boring Superbowl.
      Control what you can control...

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck E. Cheese
        It's been 26 yrs since I felt this way and I'm loving every bit of it......
        I have a feeling PGH's going to the SUPERBOWL, here we go.
        Get use to it....

Congrats Chuck. The Flat Tired Bus is coming to Detroit :christmas :christmas :christmas

GL Bud
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Homer
          Congrats Chuck. The Flat Tired Bus is coming to Detroit :christmas :christmas :christmas

GL Bud
          Ditto!

Comment

Originally posted by Homer

GL Bud
            Thanks Buddy...Flat or not, he's $$$ when it comes to the red zone...Especially his blocking.....My sons trying to get me and him tickets from Ike Taylor...I also put a call into Dan Rooney Jr's wife...She has been a close friend of my mother's since grade school...

Comment

Working...
            X