Elyse's Picks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elyse's Picks

Who is Elyse? She is my daughter, who soon will be 11. She is a lot better at this stuff than I, so I asked her who she likes today, and she selected Pitt. and Seattle;lets see how she does.

Good luck Elyse. I like the Pitt play as well

Comment

I know we all have been a little cold lately but has it come to that...

GL MAN OR GIRL
      TO BET OR NOT TO BET THAT IS THE QUESTION

Comment

I like this thread

good luck to you and your daughter savage
        Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

you might be on to something----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

ps Any of you are welcome to ask your kids, wives, girlfriends/ boyfriends,pets, etc. who they like and post here.
            Lets get a consensus.:christmas

Comment

I love your daughter......

Comment

Chuck-I see no worse than a split. Also (and I don't think I am breaking any rules here as I am not mentioning anyone specific),on another forum I see a lot of services/scamdicappers on the opposite sides.
                ps If she loses both plays, well I will have to send her to the Jack Price School of Handicapping.
                Last edited by savage1; 01-22-2006, 01:29 PM.

Comment

I remember when my dad let me pick bowl games when i was about your daughters age and went something like 13-2 ats. maybe we as adults look too much into games instead of just going with our gut feeling.

Comment

My wifes gut feeling is Pitt and Seattle.Only thing here is she hasnt watched a game in years.I think the last time she watched any game was the 7 overtime college game a few years ago and she only watched the last 3 or 4 OT sessions because I made her

Comment

Leroy-My daughter knows nothing about football either other than the Pats. Lets get some more folks telling us who their loved ones like today.

Comment

Originally posted by spreadcrusher1
                        I remember when my dad let me pick bowl games when i was about your daughters age and went something like 13-2 ats. maybe we as adults look too much into games instead of just going with our gut feeling.
                        My aunt did something like that 3 years ago.It had a $20 entry fee .My 4 year old cousin picked the games ats.She only got something like 3 wrong and won around $4,000

Comment

This is amazing stuff guys. Maybe somene should start a new service and base their picks on the consensus of the picks from kids who know nothing about sports. This could revolutionize sports handicapping!
                          Last edited by savage1; 01-22-2006, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage1
                            This is amazing stuff guys. Maybe somene should start a new service and base their picks on the consensus of the picks from kids who know nothing about sports. This could revolutionize sports handicapping!
                            they couldnt do much worse than your buddy Phil Stool or Steal or whatever his is name is this week

Comment

Originally posted by LeRoy
                              they couldnt do much worse than your buddy Phil Stool or Steal or whatever his is name is this week
                              Actually, I can't pick on Phil Stool right now as he as done pretty well of late.
                              The real loser/ scammers are Wayne Root, Brandon Lane, Joh nny Demarco and SCREW Feiner to name a few.

Comment

Working...
                              X