Hawaii Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hoopsjunkie
    Had Milwaukee -11, they were up 13 with the ball and 25 ticks... Well they fucked up!! lead was cut to 12 on stupidity and a missed FT, and then Milw fouls up 12 with 6 seconds, Charl hit both and Milw wins by 10..

That sums it up.. I got my ass kicked on close games
    That is fucking BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hoops.....I don't want to tell anyone their business, but I've been on one of those losing streaks before.....I lost something like 20 in a row. If you don't cut your units back, it may get worse. Don't think it will just turn around. It can go on for longer than you think.....Shitty beats. When it turns around, pop the units back and crush the man
      [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• dude, take it from someone a little older than you (maybe wiser maybe not) and from someone that's not as good at capping as you are. take tomorrow off. or at least play your own plays and don't post anything. I think you're possibly on a cold streak. Which is normal because EVERYONE has one. Problem is you've been so good you're expected to make no mistakes. And the rule is once you get hot will at some point you'll get cold. You can't avoid this. And possibly you'll push things, which we all have done. I've done it many times. All you need to do is ride it out. You'll be fine, just don't force it is all. Soon you'll learn to not push it when you're cold. That's the mistake people like me have made.

Good luck to you.

Comment

• I will go with the Bows for surE! LET'S BRING IT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Winna, Winna, Chicken Dinna!!!

Comment

• what? lol
            2008 Record 2-1 -1.1 units

Comment

• I outta stick to my moneyline parlays................ Atleast they have been cashing in this slump..
              2008 Record 2-1 -1.1 units

Comment

• It will turn man....Just wait it out. cut your units way the hell back for a time until you start winning again.....DONT CHASE. My book has told me that's how all his losers get in a deep ass hole
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

• Originally posted by KazDog
                  Hoops.....I don't want to tell anyone their business, but I've been on one of those losing streaks before.....I lost something like 20 in a row. If you don't cut your units back, it may get worse. Don't think it will just turn around. It can go on for longer than you think.....Shitty beats. When it turns around, pop the units back and crush the man
                  Shitty beats are part of the game. It's just like poker. The difference is here that there are a lot of people tailing him. Now he's on a possible cold streak. And that happens to everyone. But it's more amplified because there's a shit load of people following him now, and even more asking what his 2nd half plays are. Don't believe me? Check out his 2nd half plays threads. "hoops, what do you think of the ind/lal game?" HE has to have made some 2nd half bets in the last week that he has done hardly any research on (if I'm wrong then I will surely apologize). Since I'm sort of new to this place I don't know how many plays hoops has made in the past. But it seems like he's making more than he normally would. And to top it off, people are hounding the guy for his plays. there's no question the guy is good, but he might want to think about taking a break and/or betting on his own or try to bet less games and get past his "slump". Either way, I wish I had slumps like hoops. his slumps are better than my good days. he's obviously a good capper.

hope I'm not rambling too much.

Comment

• Originally posted by LSUTyger
                    I will go with the Bows for surE! LET'S BRING IT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you high?? if you are give me a hit
                    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

• Did Someone Say High
                      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

• Iam Higher Than Giraffe Pussy Right Now...........
                        MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

• hoops i had hawaii too. fvck me. should have known better. but if you notice about hawai games. if the line rises on hawaii at home. you know everybody and their mother is on them. hawai will shave the points. miss freethrow here, miss freethrows there. whatever. sensley missed a freethrow going one for two from the line with under a minute. he's the very one whose on the take. watch him throw the ball away at the crucial time of the game, so the other team can cover the spread. s#!t lose by the hook. can't get any worse than that. BOL on your plays tomorrow. :uzi:

Comment

• Play just one CBB game tomm. hoops or just post one, bet you it hits.

Comment

Working...
                            X