Vito's Best Play for Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vito's Best Play for Friday

Alright everyone - big winner last night with Cincinatti +5 vs. Xavier. Came down to the wire but Cinci held on to only lose by a bucket in OT. Tonight I am going to the dreaded NBA for my play of the day. My top play is:

Clippers/Dallas Over 194

Both teams are strong offensively as of late and they both tend to give up lots of points.

Tip off is at 10:35 ET tonight so there is plenty of time before this one starts.

Good luck everyone!

PS. a close second place is the Hornets +5 agains the Wizards. That game is at 7:00 et - about half hour from now.

Let's bring em in!

GL! How do you start a thread? Just wondering and can't figure it out.
    Winna, Winna, Chicken Dinna!!!

Comment

GL tonight Vito!
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by LSUTyger
        GL! How do you start a thread? Just wondering and can't figure it out.

Vito....There is a button that says "New Thread" in the All Sports Discussion room. It's located in the upper left hand side.
        It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

GL Vito

Comment

Good Luck Vito. I'm off to Vegas in the am so I won't see you Monday. I'll bring back some dough though!!
            GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
            If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

gl tonight vito!!
              2008 Record 2-1 -1.1 units

Comment

Thanks Fellas!

Crswir - have a good time my friend. Don't lose too much the first day!

Comment

I'm not going there to lose!!!!!!!!

I'm bringing some back my friend!!!
                  GOOD LUCK ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  If you lose you are a degenerate....If you win you are a handicapper

Comment

Alright alright.....

Bring it home baby - ALOT OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good first quarter - 58 points - Mavs 37 Clips 21 - on pace to cover to over easy.

Hoping for a big second quarter now to make it easy in the second half. Look for the clips to throw some threes here...

Comment

Well - Clippers suck! Chris Kaman is pathetic. We will need the Clips to turn it around in the second or this over may be in jeopardy.

Pace so far is fine - 102 points in the half - need 93 points in the second half. If Clips don't muster some sort of run, we won't get any of the last minute free throws that are critical for Overs to hit most times. We will see - at least the Mavs are doing there part. Hopefully, teh clips will feel some pressure to step it up at home.

Comment

Originally posted by VitoR
                          Well - Clippers suck! Chris Kaman is pathetic. We will need the Clips to turn it around in the second or this over may be in jeopardy.

Pace so far is fine - 102 points in the half - need 93 points in the second half. If Clips don't muster some sort of run, we won't get any of the last minute free throws that are critical for Overs to hit most times. We will see - at least the Mavs are doing there part. Hopefully, teh clips will feel some pressure to step it up at home.

kinda like the denver-utah game...they'll start freewheelin!

Comment

Originally posted by VitoR
                            If Clips don't muster some sort of run, we won't get any of the last minute free throws that are critical for Overs to hit most times. We will see - at least the Mavs are doing there part. Hopefully, teh clips will feel some pressure to step it up at home.
                            I disagree. Blowouts tend to play OVER. The losing team plays less defense and wants to play on up-tempo game. They look to score quicker.

In tight games the teams usually start milking the clock.

Past history proves my point. Games play OVER about 63% of the games in which a team has a 20+ half time lead.

Comment

i hope your right go overs
                              Money Talks, Bullshit Runs the Marathon

Comment

Working...
                              X