feeling???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• feeling???

I have a strange feeling this is one of those games where we all out smart ourselves and take Dallas thinking that's the smart move. This is a game, not a movie with plot twists......SA may have blasted this team with Dirk and Dork playing, without them....why are Dallas' chances better??? I too, wanted to pull the trigger on the Mavs to show how smart I am; BUT, I think the Spurs saw the Nets sweep and need to rest also. No looking past this game for them as Dirk may return to the series....so they need to go for the kill now. Just my humble opinion. I am on the Spurs -5
    Let it Ride

I think you might be right. I am going to see what *** and Real Deal (If he's going to!) say before I put in my wager however
    Good luck

-Scott

Comment

CoachB

one game wont make or break us:D

all i know is that the Yankees suck and
      Venus Williams is uglier than a monkey

Comment

so right

You are so right about Venus.......BUT I would love to stick in in Serena's juicy ass......she makes J-lo's ass look frail! I heard Lavar Arrington was pounding Serena.....I would give a lung to be their kid's agent!!!!
        Let it Ride

Comment

CoachB

I had the exact same thoughts earlier when i posted the game..... NICE CALL!

Comment

Working...
          X