Tuesday Takes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
    210 1/2 for me....thanks for coming....I HATE MY LOCAL!!!
    You need more than one local doc ... I had 3 .. last week one got pinched and another one is MIA ... I hate dealing with just one .. especially on point spreads

Comment

That was a tough one. If anyone would have told me before the game that the Kings would have scored 119. I would have bet my bankroll on it. Can't believe Suns only score 90 and 6-23 from 3 point land.

Hopefully we can make that money back tonight.
      1 of 1 Morons

Comment

I HAVE 2 local fatass bookies and they had 210- and the other 211 oh well if u seen my post today u can see im used to losing i only get shocked when i will lol
        GREAT RUN HOMER U STILL WAY UP FOR THE YEAR AND IT SOUNDS LIKE U GUYS WON BY A HOOK GREAT FOR U GLLL PEACE GETER DONE
        U GOT A HUNCH BET A BUNCH
        THINK LONG THINK WRONG

ROLLLLLLLLLL TIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
        BAMA BAMA BAMA

Comment

Originally posted by rocko
          I HAVE 2 local fatass bookies and they had 210- and the other 211 oh well if u seen my post today u can see im used to losing i only get shocked when i will lol
          GREAT RUN HOMER U STILL WAY UP FOR THE YEAR AND IT SOUNDS LIKE U GUYS WON BY A HOOK GREAT FOR U GLLL PEACE GETER DONE

Rocko,

I actually pushed had 209 with MVP.

Marty won. Right before game time. I played it for him at 208 1/2 on Pin.

I post the plays early for everyone. But normally play them right around game time. Unless I'm busy and the time. This system normally is against the Public and you get line movements your way right before game time or around 2 or 3 hours before. Last night was right before game time. Which sucks because most lost. :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire
          1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
          X