Craziest reason to play a game:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craziest reason to play a game:

I can't believe I'm even posting this, but it has worked for me in the past. Today in the NBA, Denver was +2 and covered. Tonight, Denver in Coll. is +2. I know this is crazy, but I've played these situations before and they've worked. I won with Denver Nuggets earlier and I played Denver U. tonight. Since I've just made a complete fool of myself, I'll quit posting if this doesn't hit.
    Also playing Wofford & the over in KAN/Mizz.

GLTA!!!

Good luck!
    Everybody dies, but not everyone lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Wake Man
      I can't believe I'm even posting this, but it has worked for me in the past. Today in the NBA, Denver was +2 and covered. Tonight, Denver in Coll. is +2. I know this is crazy, but I've played these situations before and they've worked. I won with Denver Nuggets earlier and I played Denver U. tonight. Since I've just made a complete fool of myself, I'll quit posting if this doesn't hit.
      Also playing Wofford & the over in KAN/Mizz.

GLTA!!!
      WHAT EVER WORKS 4 U THAT IS FUNNY THOUGH
      MY MEAT IN THE HOT DESERT.......

Comment

It's not that crazy, i've done that before to. Like today if you bet WASH. BASKETS & WASH. HOCKEY you win both. And if you bet BOSTON BASKETS & BOSTON HOCKEY YOU ALSO WIN.
        So if that continues the WILD should win & BLUE JACKETS also.
        let's see what happens. Also the two DALLAS TEAMS ARE PLAYING TONIGHT.

Comment

I like all 3 of your plays---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

I do it sometimes to. I played The Denver Nuggets the other day, and the Denver Broncos
            Good Luck to everyone
            Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
            Clark: What's steroids?
            Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
            Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

when that happens I just call my local and say Denver +2, if either wins i count it as a winner!

he's not too sharp

Comment

no offense, i hope you never post again. im on north texas. sorry if that seems rude. 1-3 so far today
                Questions, comments, complaints:
                [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville
                  no offense, i hope you never post again. im on north texas. sorry if that seems rude. 1-3 so far today
                  Yep... sounds rude
                  DC loves you BC guys!

Comment

Originally posted by DCCougar
                    Yep... sounds rude

What can i say Ness. He said if he loses he wont post. I wouldnt ever hold him to it anyways. Glad to see you in here girl.
                    [email protected]

Comment

Hit Denver +2 in the NBA and pushed on Denver U. in college. I played the coll game too early, my local moved it to 2' later, could've won on it ,but I'll take the push. Some of you may have misunderstood my post, I only play these when the SAME like team have the SAME line such as Denver +2 in NBA & coll. Or earlier in the year both COL. & Col ST. were getting the exact same line & they hit. I know it sounds stupid,but I've done it for 2 yrs. now. It doesn't happen often.

Last night I went 3-0-1. Den-2(NBA), Wofford-4',over 32 in Kan & the push on DenverU in coll.

Maybe this will happen again this yr & we'll see how it does.

Comment

??

Originally posted by jcindaville

What a dick.

Comment

Nice Job Wakeman- Listen- I would rather have a system backed up by intuition anyday- you are an asset here - win or lose. Thanx. PS- You guys that trash a trasher are equally rude- so allow a thread to do what it was designed to do. Win and get congrats. Stay Positive all.
                          Last edited by Spearit; 01-17-2006, 07:16 AM.
                          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by FastBreak
                            What a dick.

F-Break, im not a dick, read the next post.I would have never held him to it(not that i could). FB, you dont know me well enough to presume i am a dick, when i wrote that i meant no malice by it. After looking at it again i can see that it doesnt look so good, for that i am sorry. Wake, keep posting and good luck, didnt mean to piss anybody off.
                            [email protected]

Comment

Now, would it only be when both teams have the same line? I do it, when they both play the same day sometimes, Or if i like to be against one i'll play against the other.

And JC, i knew u were joking. Some people have no sence of humor
                              Good Luck to everyone
                              Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
                              Clark: What's steroids?
                              Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
                              Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Working...
                              X