*** - the great one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** - the great one

Hi *** (i remember you when you were known as numbers)

i have been with you on your plays for a while now and just wanted to email you to tell you to forget about your bashers......cause they are just jelous.............everybody knows that the only reason this site rocks is cause you are here............Joe P,and Eag81 got me away from that other site that is full of bashing and idiots and morons....and now i am on board here and i hope you can break out of this bad couple of months that you been having man.........you are the great one
    man i had big bucks on your lakers series bet and that lost for me :confused: but the spurs were lucky
    i got hit hard on your ottawa series bet as well but man thats the way the cookie crumbles sometimes, but man thats tough luck cause you were so sure so i bet some hard money that in retrospect i should have put towards some beer.........just kidding numbers
    i have been with you on your last 25 bases plays and your only down around 3 units so atleast your not totally sucking it up:D :D kidding numbers, just kidding.........my man
    your NBA has been on fire in your last 34 plays as you are hitting at 52%............too bad my man charges juice and i am down a bit, but not much.........just fucking with you
    i know there are a good 5 or 6 caoppers in here that are on fire but they will come back to earth...........they are due for a bad month, shit they cant win every month...........I will fade them soon and ride your plays cause your due for a big month, hell your due for a winning week, just kidding numbers.........lol
    i heard about you last year during football season, man you were on fire, I hit 54% with your plays and made me some cash, you hit at 66%, i must of missed those other winners and i hope you can include me on your e-mail list this year.........man i also heard you`d be on FOX sports sitting next to cris collisworth with some analysis.........way to do it brother...........hope your not sucking by then...........just kidding numbers
    i will be in Pittsburgh soon and would love to meet the man that has all of Pensylvania going crazy............i would love to learn your system.........you are the man.........the great one!!!
    well i have to go to west mifflin for some shopping
    i hope your mini slump ends man cause you are the best capper in here, and if people want to make money, they have to learn to follow *** cause you are the only reason that i come to this room...........and the bashers are just jelous and are crazy for making fun of the fact that you need attention and shit like
    good bye:D
    all the best my friend

pitt boy
    Last edited by PittsburghBoy; 05-24-2003, 12:45 PM.

jesus the fucking shit is getting deep in here where in the fuck are you from mars.

Comment

listen jerk off, i wasnt on any other site, so now youre full of shit and everyone knows it

Comment

since you edited and took my name off, i apologize. hard to confuse LLL and Joe

Comment

Could the drama still be going on?????

Is Yup Yup pitsburghbitch?

Sorry nut

Comment

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!

This is one of the greatest posts ever. Not sure of the veracity of the statements, but at least the guy was funny in his little jabs at ***.

What does LLL have to do with this?
            Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

his pre edited post had me included as a basher from another forum that caused him to leave,funny part was i was never in another forum, thus the edited version

braves early play

Comment

Thanks
                Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

This is by

Far the best post I have ever read on this site. I don't think anyone could have said it better.

Way to go PittsburghBoy
                  You are my new hero

Comment

wow was this funny or what

Comment

Now I'm involved?

Comment

Where is SirChuckalot??!??!

Oh, that's right, nevermind, he's at the gym in LA, talking about sportswagering with his barbell busting buddies who all know ***.

Last time I went to the gym, all I talked about was some girl's oversized cajones bobbing up and down as she ran on the treadmill.

This masquerade is getting out of hand, either somebody is funny as f*ck or this truly is a runaway train of homosexual clowns.
                        Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

Stop inflating X's Ego

I don't get to play the cappers games as much since I don't have computer access 24/7 but this site is becoming a stage. I still follow ***. I to followed him during football and I also missed many of his winners. I think many did. As most were waiting for his luck to end and then jump on board. It never did. Now if it was luck it remains to be seen. But, his football run last year was something most have never seen. It is hard to believe anyone can be that good. So, IM still a little skeptical. His followers will say he did it every week. True. But, isn't he due to lose? So the *** drama continues. His basketball and baseball are solid. Its hard to play daily and come out ahead and he's capable of that. His game of the months are nothing new. Everyone knows he wins those. So that's not impressive. I am impressed but yet IM not. But, it does seem everyone is so consumed by him. Can people go a day without talking about him? All you guys do by talking about him is inflate his ego. He loves bashers, cause people that have bashers are perceived to be good. A basher doesn't bash someone who is losing. A basher is usually someone jealous. And jealously stems cause he is doing well. By taking stabs at him doesn't discredit him. It gives him even more leverage. He is a good capper. I say so what. Many good cappers. But does the whole world need to know about it? They do cause of you guys constantly talking about him. I think he is the only capper here that has a bunch of people that can recap exactly what plays he had two months ago. That is like treating him like a GOD and that can't be. Cause that is Miggs LOL. I do appreciate *** posting winners and sharing, but I really hate it when I see all this other talk.

Comment

m
                            "Kick your guy in the teeth tonight"

Comment

HI IAM KNOWLEZ THE MALE SLUT I SERVICE ALL BIG LARGE SMALL FLOUR AND CARMAX AND GOOD OLD HERBIE IS ALL I NEED...

Comment

Working...
                              X