Panthers +1 - 2nd half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panthers +1 - 2nd half

how convenient that bastard missed the extra point.......i had a nice parlay too +1 and the over....would have paid big.....now a big fat push......oh well....always tomorrow.....the MOB is behind it, huh???

Originally posted by TwoTonTony
    how convenient that bastard missed the extra point.......i had a nice parlay too +1 and the over....would have paid big.....now a big fat push......oh well....always tomorrow.....the MOB is behind it, huh???

fixed
    its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

Damn these pricks even know how to fix second half lines!!! I am @#$@#$ bitter!!:angryfire :angryfire
      You can live with one lung

Comment

i know jimmy hoffa is behind it.......or john gotti.....somebody is damn it.......just kidding...i do not believe in fixes in the NFL

Comment

i know jimmy hoffa is behind it.......or john gotti.....somebody is damn it.......just kidding...i do not believe in fixes in the NFL

u should. its almost becoming the wwe.
          its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

Comment

why would they fix a second half line lol anyways if he did hit it the plan might have changed for CHI they coulda went for a fg instead of trying to go for a td so ya never know
            Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Originally posted by SustainDan
              why would they fix a second half line lol anyways if he did hit it the plan might have changed for CHI they coulda went for a fg instead of trying to go for a td so ya never know
              i was simply joking......that is why i put the MOB references in.....At least i pushed......

Comment

exactly better than losing heh nice hit tony lets fuck these books up tomorrow bud
                Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
                X