Pass Interference Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pass Interference Call

What a bull crap call they made on the Pats at the end of the 1st half last night. BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PATS LOSERS. That game was sponsored by kleenex...Pass em all around the Pats locker room.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I was going to care until i noticed you were in Jersey. Now i just feel for you!

Maybe we will throw your Jets a bone (coach) if you are lucky!

Comment

Originally posted by NJFATITALIAN
      What a bull crap call they made on the Pats at the end of the 1st half last night. BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PATS LOSERS. That game was sponsored by kleenex...Pass em all around the Pats locker room.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      i bet the broncos so obviously was rootin for them but thought that Pass Interference was kinda a weak call and that when leon lett errrr champ bailey had that ball knocked out thought it was a touchback... how could that ball not go through the enzone he was at 1 yard line and ball was in right hand and flew out to the side some but forward too...replay was not conclusive so wasnt bad call but i think wrong....
      edification will take place pull up the reins and get outta the race.

Comment

Hahahahhaaha---that Shit Was Funny----im Gladthe Pats Got That Ass Handed To Them

Comment

the pass interference should have been offensive, bailey did fumble out of the endzone, but the pats had 5 turnovers...no crying, dissappointment, yes, but theres always next year! go bears!!!!

Comment

that interference call was a chicken shit call

Comment

Originally posted by live jive
              i bet the broncos so obviously was rootin for them but thought that Pass Interference was kinda a weak call and that when leon lett errrr champ bailey had that ball knocked out thought it was a touchback... how could that ball not go through the enzone he was at 1 yard line and ball was in right hand and flew out to the side some but forward too...replay was not conclusive so wasnt bad call but i think wrong....
              PASS INTERFERENCE WAS BULLSHIT, BUT THE HIT WATSON PUT ON BAILEY WAS ANGLED NOT FROM THE BACK REMEMBER THAT..AND THE REFS SAW THE BALL AND BAILEY FLYING TO THE SIDE NOT FORWARD..PROBABLY CLOSE BUT NOT CONCLUSIVE

Comment

Pretty Much What You Said--didnt Read The Whole Post

Comment

DAREALDEAL - Right on. B/C Bailey had the ball in his right hand - and the angle at which Watson hit him at the two, it was pretty inconclusive. I actually think at that angle it went out of bounds and the refs made the right call.

Ironically if Watson had been .1 second later, it would've been a touchback.
                  http://www.dcthrowback.com/blog

I swear it's not:

Comment

Calls or no calls. The Pats played a horrible game that was forced from the Denver Defense. Broncos fans should be proud of their team and effort they gave, especially on defense and special teams! It was probably a fun night in Denver after the game!

Comment

I didn't see the ball cone out until forward momentum had his right had at about the 1 foot line. No way it didn't go over the orange thing, but probably too close to change in Denver, without the big Kahoonas you need to be in the booth. Give me that job, and I'll make sure we all make a fortune.

Caddy

Comment

Working...
                      X