Wish the mic was stilll off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish the mic was stilll off

God was i at peace when vitales mic was out for the beginning of the duke game. couldnt stand another spiel about cameron indoor the dukies redick, k etc etc etc....why dd they have to fix it!!!
    its easy to grin when your ship comes in...

That guy has to change his panties at the end of every half when he does Dukie games....

Comment

if you dont like Vitale then u must not like college basketball, name another exciting announcer???
      jordanrules..................

Comment

whats so wrong with Duke Vitale?
        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Bill Rafferty (sp?) is by far the best college b-ball announcer

Comment

patrick and Vitale do the best job by far, 10dime...lol, dont hate DUKE join em!!!

Comment

I love listening to Dickie V do games? If u don't like him, u can't like college B-Ball. Vitale is to College hoops as Madden is to Football. I think he brings excitment to the game.

"He's Awesome baby with a capital A"
              Good Luck to everyone
              Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
              Clark: What's steroids?
              Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
              Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

Originally posted by meaiken
                I love listening to Dickie V do games? If u don't like him, u can't like college B-Ball. Vitale is to College hoops as Madden is to Football. I think he brings excitment to the game.

"He's Awesome baby with a capital A"
                thank you!!!!!!

Comment

vitale is not cbb. vitale is duke basketball. he has lost his luster for me. brent musberger, raff, clark kellogg are all excellent who know the game and bring their A game to the booth. brad nessler is also excellent. vitale has become a side show and his favortism toward duke is a disgrace to his profession. is he good?? yes. does he earn his pay??? yes is he good for hoops?? yes is he good for kids?? yes yes yes. my feelings are that he needs to be a bit more even kiel in the duke broadcasts. i can remember chris spielman doing a osu buckeye game and couldnt stand how he acted. it was like the other team was not even on the field. mind u i am an ohio state grad...announcing should be neutral

Comment

I love Dicky V. and I'm a North Carolina fan!

BOOO-YAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
                      I love Dicky V. and I'm a North Carolina fan!

BOOO-YAAAAA!!!!!!!!

oh wayne. i am so disappointed. i bleed carolina blue as well in cbb. that enough should make us hate the guy just a little bit!!hahaha

Comment

DEMPSEY-DOO-DUNK-A-ROO DuDE

ITS SHOWTIME BaBY-THAT SHIT MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE BROTHER-I'M LIKE YOU LESS RPM'S ON THE MIKE!!
                        DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by wrightmove
                          oh wayne. i am so disappointed. i bleed carolina blue as well in cbb. that enough should make us hate the guy just a little bit!!hahaha
                          I just love his energy and love for the game! :christmas

Comment

when Vitale comes to a campus he's a legend...He brings passion, and is good for college basketball.......You ever listen to this guy do a motivational speech???? Hell make you run thru a brick wall...everything he does is with passion....Whats wrong with that???

Comment

Working...
                            X