Quote from Bill Walton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote from Bill Walton

...........their not going to get back into the series with that kind of shot.........

Rick Carlisle.............all he could do is call a time out.................

Comment

........what a defender...........what a leader...........what a sense of responsibility........

he is too funny

Comment

.........but at this level, everybody plays defense..........you need guys that can lite it uppppppppp!!!!!!!!

referring to the Pistons lack of scoring
        Last edited by Baseball_Nut; 05-23-2003, 11:26 AM.

Comment

I think Bill walton still has his lips wrapped around a bong with some of the shit he says, he's a fucking idiot, i hate his kid too!!!Speaking of bongs??
          There are no strangers here, just friends we haven't met yet.

Comment

imo

bill walton is a complete idiot. how in the hell do they even allow him to broadcast a game is beyond me. he is an embarrassment to broadcasters everywhere.

Comment

Walton kicks ASS!!!

He gives a view of the game nobody else does.
              He has credibility from his wars with Jabbar etc., but that only goes so far. He had to learn to talk and project his voice, which he does very well.
              He's entertaining and insightful. Gets into the game and takes you with him.

GET RID OF CHUCK WOOLERY (Brad Nessler)

This guy is the most boring announcer on the planet for hoops.
              Tolbert's just basically there. He could work if he had a better play by play guy.
              Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I CANT BELIEVE WALTON AND NESSLER ARE THE ONLY ONES GETTING THE RIPS. TOLBERT , (I THINK THATS HIS NAME) IS HORRIBLE. I FEEL LIKE HANGING MYSELF AFTER HE GETS DONE DOING HIS BATMAN SOUND EFFECTS.

I'D RATHER HAVE THAT BLACK GUY WITH THE DREAD LOCKS DO THE GAME THAT TOLBERT, AND HE CANT EVEN READ!!
                rock n roll

Comment

My favorite Walton quote...

Was from last year before Game 4 on Western Conference Finals.

"Today, Shaq and Kobe have to play the games of their lives...or else...forever hang their heads in SHAME!"

He does that jaw thing as he finishes the sentence. He kicks ass!
                  Potsmokers rule!
                  Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

i think he is the best

SLAM IT DOWN BIG BEN

Comment

nut

your crazy, how many beers did you have today??

btw, my wife and i will be coming up your way in a few weeks. i am from the pittsburgh area. any chance of getting together and getting drunk. i have to drink alot of beer to make my wife look good.

Comment

was21

that was funny

let me know when you are in town and we will hook up and maybe go watch the Expos

if you really want to have fun, you will have to leave your wife at home:D

Comment

I love Bill Walton.
                          The only reason I had the NBA package a couple of years ago was to listen to him do Clipper games. He was even more sarcastic on those games. He has fun doing the games and is super sarcastic which I like, but he knows his shit, too.

"GET A REBOOUUND"

"Will Somebody Pleeaase make a shot"

I think Tolbert eggs his on just enough, but when he did Clipper games the guy who did play by play(I can't remember his name) was perfect.

Clipper quote:

Bill Walton: "Michael Olowakandi showing why he was the first overall pick in the draft. He is on his way to a triple double."

Bill's sidekick: "But Bill, he has 7 points, 4 rebounds, and 1 assist

Comment

funny shit loc33

SLAM IT DOWWNN BIG BEN

Comment

Working...
                            X