• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when will......

Melo Carmelo be chosen

#2:confused:

Not sure

I wouldn't be surprised if the Pistons took him but I also think they need another big man (Darko), especially one that can score.
    Jake Voskuhl has better hair than you.

Comment

Carmelo Anthony will go third in the draft
      DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

disagree

carmelo will go to the pistons. that will aloow them to move wallace to power foward. you cannot pass up a carmelo anthony no matter what. hell, i would take anthony over l. james if i had a choice.

Comment

3rd

He's 3rd. Darko is a no brainer. They are good at 1-Billups, 2-Hamilton, and 3-Prince....Cliff Robinson is like 100 years old, they need a 4 man and a 7 footer who is only 17 and growing, also European, which means he can score.....perfect fit. I feel Wade is going to be the steal of the draft. Wass21, why would you not pick James first if you are Cleveland???? He's from there, and they will sell out every game....even if he stinks, it's about $$, and he won't stink.
          Let it Ride

Comment

????

How does drafting Anthony move Wallace from center to forward???? Anthony is not a center????
            Let it Ride

Comment

true

i guess cleveland has to pick james. but he is not the best player in the draft imo. anothony is by far the more polished player and will contribute alot sooner than james. also, how much motivation will james have after signing for 90 mil thisa week. the kid can suck ass and it means nothing as he already has more than enough to live on for 10 lifetimes.

Comment

i think

melo carmelo will go 3rd

Comment

Working...
                X