This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank .....................

Lets lay down the rules here. I accepted your challenge, so please list the specific rules.

I think you said the line would be Steelers -3, which is fair to me, that's the line I see most places. What else?

Originally posted by RJeremy
    Lets lay down the rules here. I accepted your challenge, so please list the specific rules.

I think you said the line would be Steelers -3, which is fair to me, that's the line I see most places. What else?
    The loser has to run Naked threw your neighborhood....:christmas

Comment

Rj.. I really like your play here... I dont think the Bungles have a shot!! I think this is really good what you 2 are doing... Makes it very interesting

Comment

I'll take Bengals +3

At the conclusion of the game a mod will "Ban" the losers member name. Prohibiting the loser to make any further posts with that name.

The loser is free to create a new Member name using any name they wish.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
          I'll take Bengals +3

At the conclusion of the game a mod will "Ban" the losers member name. Prohibiting the loser to make any further posts with that name.

The loser is free to create a new Member name using any name they wish.

ok, fair enough. Are the Mods ok with this? I don't want either of us not to be able to post with a new screen name if we lose.

Good Luck Frank, and sorry about taking a shot at you earlier. You're right, I don't know you, and I'm sure if we did ever get together for a beer one day we'll have a great time.

BOL Tomorrow!!!

Comment

bengals will win easy.. carson is gonna be on tomorrow..
            im the mike jordan of the mic recordin'
            its hovi baby, you kobe, maybe tracy mcgrady,
            matter fact you a harold minor,
            JR rider washed up on marijuana,
            even worse, your a pervis ellison, your worthless fella,
            you aint no athlete, your shawn bradley
            -jayz

Comment

Originally posted by CANTSTOPME
              bengals will win easy.. carson is gonna be on tomorrow..

yes, we ALL know you HATE the Steelers and LOVE anyone that plays them. we get the point

Comment

Sorry Frank......Your screwed now......CANTSTOPME is on the bengals.
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

ok, fair enough. Are the Mods ok with this?
                  Before I made the offer I asked Spark if it was OK. He said it was OK.

Comment

Originally posted by frankb03
                    Before I made the offer I asked Spark if it was OK. He said it was OK.

ok, cool man. GL to you.

Comment

ok, fair enough. Are the Mods ok with this? I don't want either of us not to be able to post with a new screen name if we lose.

Good Luck Frank, and sorry about taking a shot at you earlier. You're right, I don't know you, and I'm sure if we did ever get together for a beer one day we'll have a great time.

BOL Tomorrow!!!
                      Yeah its fine but your existing user name must be banned ...

Good Luck Guys

Comment

1 question:

Why are we using a spread in the 1st place? Wasn't if Frank that originally said there's no way the Steelers beat the Bengles? I don't think he said no way the Steelers cover the spread.

Comment

1 question:

Why are we using a spread in the 1st place? Wasn't if Frank that originally said there's no way the Steelers beat the Bengles? I don't think he said no way the Steelers cover the spread.

Scared?:christmas
                          It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

as mentioned in my info thread-Of the 130 playoff games since ’93, the team that wins straight up is 106-18-6 ATS (85.5%)

So point spread is a mute point mostly. Good Luck to both of ya--- Frank- Didn't you tell me last week you wanted to change your members name - Bwahaha.

The pedagogical performance and production of identity change is categorically prostituted in the earlier annals of our history. (Referencing my forefather -Minorcans- who first settled St. Augustine and changed their names to protect their families- since all were criminals)
                            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

No way im following the newbies picks if they lose haha just playing
                              Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Working...
                              X