• Show
Clear All

tough loss
    Great Day To Win

MLB 2008 (19-23-1) +3.0 units

NBA 08-09 (10-7) + 1.59 units

GOY (4-1)

Comment

Damn thing only missed by 2 points.... close!
      Sorry spear but i'm glad i trusted hoops (and my) instincts on the under in both second halves...... at least i came out ahead on them!
      Lets get 'em back this weekend!
      "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

Chicagodog, that was uncool, take that negativity elsewhere, why rub salt in the wounds fella?? how can you wish someone gl after slamming him, really lame
        Lord Knows I'm A Voodoo Child

My record Click Here

Comment

get it back Spearit buddy... Big card tomorrow..
          2008 Record 2-1 -1.1 units

Comment

I sincerely apologize for my reaction to the earlier score- and the belief in Nash playing thruout. I came in and hit Sacramento on the Over for the second half and won handily on Loyola Md but lost on this 2nd half GOY. If you don't mind I yield to Homer, RJ, Hoops, Frank, Spark, Wayne and Kapt for NBA. I seem to have done overall for the night but pissed I lost this one. Nash and Shaq were key but neither played much and when Nash went out again- well thats it. My apologies to all for this emotional bet. It was as Hoops stated. I will follow more and yap less on NBA.

as far as Chicago Dog- it was an emotional bet and I am sorry as I had a few drinks- got in and saw this unbelievable line score with top players out. Saw a rout as i watched and got button happy.
            Lesson - No drinking and betting. I am sorry I let some of you down and Dog- with me you can call it as it is. Like many of ya - I let my emotions do my betting at times. I will work on it. good night
            Last edited by Spearit; 01-07-2006, 01:15 AM.
            "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

Originally posted by blackbeard
              Chicagodog, that was uncool, take that negativity elsewhere, why rub salt in the wounds fella?? how can you wish someone gl after slamming him, really lame

Call It like I see it !!!!GOY should mean more!!!!

Spearit good guy!!!!GL Bad Beat!!!!
              NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

We can't win them all Spearit. You have handed out a lot of winners to the forum and will hand out a lot more. Don't hang your head from this one Buddy. I myself will be waiting for your next bigtime play.

Lets get them this weekend Buddy.
                1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Originally posted by Spearit
                  I sincerely apologize for my reaction to the earlier score- and the belief in Nash playing thruout. I came in and hit Sacramento on the Over ffor the second half but lost on this GOY. if you don't mind I yield to Homer, RJ, Hoops, Frank, Spark, Wayne and Kapt for NBA. I seem to have done overall for the night but pissed I lost this one. Nash and Shaq were key but neither played much and when Nash went out again- well thats it. My apologies to all for this emotional bet. It was as Hoops stated. I will follow more and yap less on NBA.
                  oh, shut the hell up! your record speaks volume! big deal, keep your chin up and keep doing what you do! good luck all the way!

Comment

Like many of ya - I let my emotions do my betting at times.
                    Geez and I thought I was the only one! Homer's right, you've given us lots of winners, i'm on your NFL tomorrow!
                    "That ain't working, that's the way you do it... get your money for nothing and your picks for free"

Comment

tough beat

spear///////// You'll get it back. BLOW OFF IDIOTS LIKE CHICAGODICK.

BLACKBEARD..........Nice to see you have Spearit's back......that Chicagodork or "Missy-spelled Shecagodoggie-style was AND still is one of the biggest reasons I quit posting here. He is a cancer for a class site like this and all the positive people that put up their time and efforts and support each other. You can give the thankless dick 100 winners and he will invariably trash a guy for one or two losers that he dumped on because he can't put a CAP on his own head much less a game and isn't smart enough to manage a bankroll or no doubt even bedroll!

The clown is a total moron and really needs to spend more of his/her money on "hooked on Phonix" lessons. Maybe forgot to pay Dr. Phil for the last batch of self-help tapes.......who knows.......

anyway....no sense wasting anymore time on taking out the garbage!

best of luck to you B Squared! There are more good than bad like him on this site.

PS......Thanks for all the hard work on the trends and info you put up!!! Not to mention the other cool links and pix on the non gamb site!!!!

Hope you are doing well and always BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND SPEARIT........Goldv
                      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Hey Goldvike!!!!!!!!!!You forgot to tell everyone how many winners you had Tonight!!!!!!!
                        Last edited by CHICAGODOG; 01-07-2006, 01:30 AM.
                        NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Thanx Blackbeard, Goldvike' and others- and you as well C. Dog. Guys I swear- I am not here for my ego- my day job as a physician and helping people gives me that. This is an outlet for me to try to learn how to cap adequately for a little fun and profit.
                          OK- I will shut the hell up- one more thing to confess and that is it.- I apparently was a little more messed up than i thought. i played sacramento in the second half instead of my GOY. It won but I did play the over for my only loss of the night.- so lets see I announced a GOY and I swear ----I screwed up and never played it. That has to be a first and -----a last time I bet when drinking. Sounds freaky but it is the truth. We will get em tomorrow. PS- Goldvike I sincerely miss your plays and info. Thank you
                          Last edited by Spearit; 01-07-2006, 01:33 AM.
                          "The range of what we think and do is limited by what we fail to notice.

Comment

OK- I will shut the hell up- one more thing to confess and that is it.- I apparently was a little more messed up than i thought. i played sacramento in the second half instead of my GOY. It won but I did play the over for my only loss of the night.- so lets see I announced a GOY and I swear ----I screwed up and never played it. That has to be a first and -----a last time I bet when drinking. Sounds freaky but it is the truth. We will get em tomorrow.

lol... it's still on you! go get em tommorrow! have a good night! talk to you soon!

Comment

Originally posted by CHICAGODOG
                              Hey Goldvike!!!!!!!!!!You forgot to tell everyone how many winners you had Tonight!!!!!!!

hahahaha sperit its ok buddy we all have our bad games/////u will bounce back for the board and win us money we all know that gl my friend

and chicago dog................goldvike would bet u under the table and u would be crying////////not now or anytime would u ever make as much at betting as he does a great capper that the kids of gambleing ran away..................sure miss your plays goldvike i need those beer parlays
                              rjeremy for my accounts manager/i love how he keeps numbers

Comment

Working...
                              X