• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Wayne

Who won the Bowl Challenge?
    "Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'"

If you look at it you will see i'm up to page 6. It is taking ALOT longer to add each person up than i thought it would. I should have done 1 pt. for every game......

It's coming probably by tomm. night!

Comment

I understand. Take your time and hurry up buddy!! :tongue:

Comment

Everyone's picks up to post 73 in that thread DO NOT include last nights game. Those were all done before the Rose Bowl went final. Some guys will get 3 more points but it won't be enough to catch the leader (so far) with 41. Friggin' Doc has 41 pts. too just by fading (Poor) griffey (no) mojo. Can you F-ING believe that?!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218
          Everyone's picks up to post 73 in that thread DO NOT include last nights game. Those were all done before the Rose Bowl went final. Some guys will get 3 more points but it won't be enough to catch the leader (so far) with 41. Friggin' Doc has 41 pts. too just by fading (Poor) griffey (no) mojo. Can you F-ING believe that?!
          hahahaha I think he should be banned for that ... fading a very respected member and did great doing it ... thats bull ...

Comment

Hmmm..not getting my hopes up yet

Comment

That'll happen....He's splitting the prize with me if he wins!
              It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Griffey Mojo ~ The New Fade Man In Town!!!

Comment

i still believe its a joke... Wayne, am i PUNKED???

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc
                    i still believe its a joke... Wayne, am i PUNKED???
                    No, griffey had 15 points which means fading him and his low score gave you 41 which is tied with 1 other guy so far. The kicker is i didn't update the Rose Bowl in griffs picks. If he had USC than you had Texas and you also have the lead alone!!!!!

Comment

who is the other guy??

Comment

Griff had USC. I just checked. I believe you are the new leader at 44 pts.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Griff had USC. I just checked. I believe you are the new leader at 44 pts.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHO IS THE OTHER GUY!!!!

Comment

Sorry, i was wrong. Griff didn't get pts. so he stays on 15 which leaves you tied at 41 pts.

I'm not sure of the other guys name (go check) but if USC covered for griff last night it would have bounced you into 2nd place!

Comment

Go Get'Em Doc!!!

I believe I only had 34 points.

Comment

Working...
                              X