ASTROS (baseball game of the month)

NBA

1ST HALF

NETS +1.5
    UNDER 89

NETS +2.5
    UNDER 178

Nets ML +120

WE NEED A BIG NIGHT!! SPURS HURT A LITTLE. LETS HOPE THE NETS HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GET IT DONE IN MOTOWN! DETROIT=NO SUPERSTARS=NO CHANCE!!! U NEED TOHAVE SOME BIG NAME PLAYERS TO STEPUP WHEN IT COUNTS AND THE PISTONS DO NOT HAVE ANY BIG GO TO GUYS!!

Comment

MLB

D'Backs

D'Backs/Giants OVER

Both HUGE plays

Comment

Nearly a sweep in the hoops posts!! Congrats. nice hit...Hou held on..hope you get some more runs in AZ...that line was jumping like crazy late to SFran.Good luck!!!

Comment

We'll see how the night finishes but another game of the month cashes in yet again. STILL undefeated in EVERY single sport all year with game of the months...BUT, still not enough "umf" in bases as it took luck to cash on the game of the month...If one puts there rep on the line with these type of games they should win with conviction and I'll admit the Cards were "always" in doubt to the end...But, I'll take the win and the perfect record...Next month, the game will be much easier like the previous month

The Nets pulled through and get the outright win...only thing disappointed so far in the series has been that the Nets never gave us an opportunity to bet them for the series at a cheaper price like the Spurs currently offer at -175...Will decide 2morrow if I jump on the Spurs for the series

***Also will play NBA future on the Lakers once the lines present themself. I want to jump on them before they land a PJ Brown or a Karl Malone and maybe Pippen along with one of them...Following the Jason Kidd rumor mill as well..."if" Kidd leaves NJ, NO WAY he will land anywhere but Golden St...I would definitely play Golden St as well to win the West for big money...Golden St would be able to run with any team and have one of the best young talent in the NBA...and afterall its Jason Kidd...He is that good...it is ridiculous what he has done with Jersey...So, imagine him with some fire power talent...but, Jason Kidd probably stays put in Jersey...Either way, looking forward to the NBA next year as this year is coming to an end...Hopefully, the season ends with a bang and hopefully there is better play from these teams as well...Good luck to all!!!

Comment

What your # ?
            better yet call me at (Let's not post phone numbers on the board. Please use your PM) your area code!
            Im in your home tome!! bring it~
            Last edited by BettorsChat; 05-21-2003, 06:31 AM.

Comment

Yup

Why would I post my number here. People still email me and you can as well...BUT, Im not here to do phone exchanges and if you're in Florida have a fun time...GLTU

Comment

you remind me of the great coach Jimmy Johnson

"IF YOU TALK THE TALK.............YOU GOTTA WALK THE WALK"

nice hit again on the game of the month
                I would play it but could not get it in
                next time hopefully

*** has delivered the cash

*** will crack teeth in NFL

lets fucken do it

Comment

Joe P- Thanks for rooting the plays in...BUT, again it took some luck to get the game to go over...Trust me, I'll take the 6-2 night and hopefully go on a great run here, BUT I wait for the perfect storm (all the ingredients to come 2gether) to play a game of the month and the Astro's barely came in...Cause there is one GUARANTEE in gambling: "Luck ALWAYS runs out"...So, hopefully next month there is more conviction...How you hitting them Joe? Making some good money?

Baseball-- Thanks...I've been watching your plays...Great work...Your system has been on fire. I know its early, but what's your take on the Eastern Conference winner versus the Ducks? What ever happens in the East final; your analysis of the series was dead on...Let me know when your ready to post your insights...As for football; yes can't wait...It'll definitely be cash crazy...The thing I also love about football beisdes it being the easiest is that its not every day...You have a whole week to find a few games and crank and that's it...With "every" day sports such as baseball and basketball it can get tiring at times and its a grind as well cause its impossible to win every day...But, in football its very possible to win every weekend..So, you get a break in between weekend to weekend...But, we still have a ways yet till football...Its going to be very interesting how baseball unfolds...Both leagues still seem to be up in the air and no true dominate team as of yet...However, the Braves have made their mark in the NL...Im curious to see how the Dodgers fare...Theyre pitching line up is incredible, so you figure they're gonna give the Giants fits for the west...You like any team early? Unlike the Royals, I think the Expos are for real and will be competitive...Not Atlanta Brave competitive but will make some noise here and there. GLTU

Comment

Working...
                  X