Just wanted to thank all for their hard work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just wanted to thank all for their hard work

I'm not sure how many use my stuff but I do a lot of prep work to try and get the choices right and concentrate heavy on my starred picks. Been here right at about 3 weeks now and here's the record to date: good, bad and ugly!

Starred picks my strongest 1 to 3:

OVERALL Stars AT (25) --- (13)--(1)
    *18 - 5
    ** 5 - 8 (must do much better here!)
    ***2-0-1 (could count an l but bought a 1 point in the Pistons)

Include all the smaller MLB and total bets 56--49--3 (Took some bad losses in the early MLB picks here. Things should get much more stable and a little easier to lay on from here on out.

I have to zip out east for (work yecchhhh) a couple of weeks and will be out of touch with this site until around the first of June again. So just wanted to say thanks to everyone for their insights, research and picks!!!!!!

There are a bunch of people on this site that really know their stuff and if a person would follow the majority of the picks you can only be way ahead the "man"!! I will keep on top of things while gone though so there will be no lapse in the stats for those that care to read this stuff........BEST OF LUCK TO EVERYONE IN THE NEXT COUPLE WEEKS AND HOPE FOR A NICE STRONG NIGHT TONIGHT!!!!

I may have to drink one for BNut tonight!

GoldVike
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

GoldV

have a safe trip and cant wait till you come back

I love your picks and you have been a great asset on this site

talk to you soon

the nut

P.S. have a drink on me:D

Comment

Gold V

will wait for your return....pretty shitty yet here in the East.GL:cool:
      You can't get there from here..........

Comment

GoldV, have a Safe trip!!! Have not been able to get on as much lately, got a lot going on right now and have been very Busy! You provide a lot of Info. on here and I know different ones Appreciate it!!! Very good record going! Take Care and We'll see you when you get Back!!! Knock!

Comment

Hell, like Nut said, Drink one on me 2!!! Stay Safe!!! Knock!

Comment

Working...
          X