Tuesday baseball..........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday baseball..........

The Brewers made us sweat it out, but they got the job done to give me a 1-0 day (+5 units). That was the 10th stright 5 STAR winner and 18 out of the last 20! These are my plays for Tuesday....

5 STAR: Philadelphia (Myers)(-$145) OVER NEW YORK (Seo)

Brett Myers has been pitching very well this season with an ERA of only 2.21 and he gets to face the struggling Mets who are without Mike Piazza. The Mets are 1-6 when Jae Seo starts for them this season. Seo is allowing 7 hits per game in less than 6 innings pitched per game. The Phillies are 10-3 in road games against a starting pitcher that allows 7 or more hits per game this season. The Phillies also have a very well rested bullpen, with Kevin Millwood pitching a complete game on Sunday, followed by the off day on Monday. Philadelphia is 6-1 in road games with a well rested bullpen who did not throw an inning in their last game over the last 3 seasons. Phillies get the win here!

3 STAR: ATLANTA (MADDUX)(-$130) OVER Cincinnati (Graves)

The Braves have been on fire and I look for that to continue in this game. Atlanta is 6-1 in games played the last three seasons at Cincinnati. Atlanta has always hit very well against Cincinnati and that trend should continue in the Reds new stadium that has been a launching pad so far this season. Atlanta is 8-1 against National League Central opponents this season and 6-1 as a road favorite of -125 or more this season. The Reds have a very explosive offensive lineup, but the Braves are also 9-1 versus good power teams that are averaging 1.25 or more home runs per game this season. Greg Maddux has dominated the Reds in the past. Since 1997, Maddux is 7-1 against Cincinnati with an ERA of 1.77 and a WHIP of only 0.967! Look for the Braves to take this one!

1 STAR: PITTSBURGH (D'AMICO)(+$160) OVER Chicago (WOOD)

Going to take a shot here with the Pirates. Jeff D'Amico has been terrific against the Cubs posting a 5-0 record with an ERA of only 1.24. D'Amico is also 9-3 versus National League teams scoring 5.3 or more runs per game on the season since 1997. D'Amico is also coming off of his best outing of the season when he pitched seven full innings of shutout ball. D'Amico held the Houston Astros to just four hits and nabbed a 3-2 win in the process. Kerry Wood has not dominated the Pirates in the past, only posting a 4-4 record with an ERA of 4.67. With the past numbers favoring the Pirates here, I'll take a shot at these odds.

MLB RECORD
    5 STAR RECORD 35-15 (+45.90 UNITS)
    3 STAR RECORD 47-49 (-4.59 UNITS)
    2 STAR RECORD 33-29 (+16.01 UNITS)
    1 STAR RECORD 15-17 (+0.32 UNITS)

OVERALL RECORD 130-110 (+57.64 UNITS)
    A $100 player would be up $5764.00

:D

Good luck,
    John
    EZWINNERS.com
    Good luck,
    John

nice run John

on the 5 STARS

i think i will put my system up for sale and just follow yours

I will be playing your Phils play tonight

thanks
    nut:D :D

Comment

Thanks Nut,

I like your system play today, Toronto has been hot, but Davis has been their weak link. The Chi Sox should get it done with Colon on the mound!

Good luck today,
      John
      Good luck,
      John

Comment

Like you picks today EZ..... Hope the roll continues.... I'm on Board again :D :D :D
        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

AWESOME RUN!
          KEEP IT UP
          rock n roll

Comment

John

I released another system play - so there are 2 for today

Kansas City +40

if you want to include on your site

thanks

nut:D
            Last edited by Baseball_Nut; 05-20-2003, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Nut.....

I have the second play posted now.

Good luck,
              John
              Good luck,
              John

Comment

Thanks for the 5 star, will be on it with you!

-Scott

Comment

Philly Just came back from 4-0 and leads 5-4 in the seventh

Go Philly Go
                  1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Philly 8-4 Mid of Seventh.... three more innings to hold on :D
                    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

c'mon mother fuckers

nut,
                      don't scrap the system....any system is a good system. I found my hoops system by playing a system. i learned from the flaws in that one and then went on tear until vegas got wise to it. (or something like that)

Comment

ReCap....

A profitable day going 1-1 (+1.1 units). The Braves came up a run short, but the Phillies came charging back late to deliver the eleventh 5 STAR winner in a row and 19 out of 21! Hope everyone made some money tonight, looking to keep it rolling on Wednesday!!!

John
                        Good luck,
                        John

Comment

Your thoughts matched up with mine for a full case of Old Milwaukee Lite!!! Keep it rolling
                          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Thanks Phil, we need to go for the fucking keg tomorrow!!!

John
                            Good luck,
                            John

Comment

Awesome Pick again

Awesome pick again EZ..... As always thanks man :D
                              1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                              X