San Diego
      DUFF sisters or OLSON sisters?

Comment

upset of the day

in 3 words:

SAN DIEGO PADRES

Comment

50* Sleeper Lock

Tonight we look at the Detriot Pistons after a 2 pt lost to the Nets to continue to shoot poor and fall to a 0-2 deficit lock it in, I recommend waiting as long as you can as your bookie continue to give our 50* lock New Jersey +2.5 points. 5* Over 178. Nets fun and run, while Pistons try to keep up. I'm out

NBA Playoff record to date 2-0

Comment

Kansas City coming back down to earth losing 15 of thier last 23 games. Look for the bleeding to continue tonight.

Seattle w/Franklin -155

Comment

MLB
              SF/Arizona under 9.5 +105 @WSEX
              GO PURDUE and whoever plays IU!

Comment

NBA
                Detroit -2 to even series.

Comment

In 4 words

SEATTLE MARINARS over kansas
                  Forza Udinese

Comment

50* Sleeper Lock

I'm not sure how many of you guys got on board as I continue to put your bookie to SLEEP! Ha Ha Ha. Out right win! Again I'm not a professional capper but lets keep winning; record 3-1 in post season and 2-0 in 50* SLEEPER LOCKS with Dallas covering last night outright. Again we look toward the Dallas series with odd makers having Dallas 8pt underdog. Don't be surprise if Dallas wins this game outright again. Spurs don't have killer instinct and Dallas won't go away. Take the pts, Thank me later. Lock it in 50* SLEEPER LOCK Dal +8 and a huge 20* parlay on the over 202. Dallas fun and gun roll up the number again. Place your bets early as I continue to put your bookie to SLEEP!

I'm Out!

Comment

50* Sleeper Lock

Dallas 50* sleeper lock loses, but I tip my hat off to the Mavs they didn't quit. 20* huge lock wins with the over wasn't even close. so I'll take a split tonight and look forward to game 3 New Jersey/Detriot Series, where I look for another close game that should go down to the wire 50* Lock on Pistons +6.5 and 20* lock on under 179, post season record to date(5-2). Look to go
                      7-2 tomorrow. I'm out. Good luck as THE SLEEPER continue to put your man to sleep.
                      I'm Out!

Comment

Working...
                      X