Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Andy Reid throw the Phil-Wash game?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Andy Reid throw the Phil-Wash game?!

If not, how do you explain benching his starting QB with only
    6-7 minutes left in the game and insert pussy Detmer. Give me a break, if that's not throwing the game, I don't know what is. There was no reason for that other than to let Washington win.

On another note, the Detmer boys are huge overrated pussies that never should have made an NFL roster. They never won anything and belong in the Arena league. They must have compromising pictures of Tagliabue or something.

I wondered the same thing. They were down by 4 and had every chance to win and then bench McMahon?
    NHL Record posted on Bettorschat record forum...

Comment

maybe they wanted to get a better draft pick. sucks for the eagles fans. what a way to start of the new year with a stupid loss with koy detmer. no brotherly luv in that city.

Comment

lol pics of tagliabue, reid very overrated coach n he proved why this whole year game after game
        OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
        NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
        NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Comment

Didn't McMahon, throw the INT that led to TD that skind scored to take lead. Then next poss McMahon fumbled. So didn't seem any better with him.
          Good Luck to everyone
          Adam

Richie: [after Gus hits a homerun] Wow and he did it without steroids.
          Clark: What's steroids?
          Richie: Something that makes your pee-pee smaller.
          Clark: There must be steroids in macaroni!

Comment

I honestly don't think Philadephia would throw a game to make Washington goto the playoffs.

Philly Hates Washington.
            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

If you want to talk about thrown games, how about the SF/Hou debacle. Those teams were playing to lose.
              Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
              Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Originally posted by bobj
                maybe they wanted to get a better draft pick. sucks for the eagles fans. what a way to start of the new year with a stupid loss with koy detmer. no brotherly luv in that city.
                it is not the start of a new year. it is the end of a disastrous season.
                the best part is that by the eagles losing it keeps dallas out of the playoffs.

Comment

I think he benched McMahon cause of the turnovers on back to back possessions, there is NO way he gonna throw a game against a division rival....

I was rooting for a tie in that HOU/SF game both teams definitely wanted to lose. Texas played their backups.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm a retard, but I need somoene to tell me how to start a thread. All I can find is the "post replay" which is why I'm asking here.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X