Do the Brewers just hate to win big or what

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do the Brewers just hate to win big or what

good grief....a win is a win but 6-2 in the ninth with 2 out and they have to strike somebody out with the bases loaded to win by a run!?? Sheeeeshhhhhh

Gold
    I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

i hear you brother

I'll take it:D :D

I might play the padres tommorow night :confused:

Comment

it wasn't even a strike! it was way low but the ump rung him up anyway.

Comment

chalkeater

i think i will bet a small play on the Padres tommorow

Comment

i'm staying away from betting on the brewers from now on! unless i go to the game. they fuck me everytime. if i bet against them every night they will win the penant!

Comment

Yea,
            I think Adam Eaton is back and pitching for them tomorrow night. He is a SO pitcher which is a good thing against the Brewers

Comment

loc33

i will keep it small though cause the Padres are really bad

Comment

I hear ya
                They are even worse when Klesko is a wuss

Comment

I also went with SportsTipsters big MLB play

on the UNDER 9 RUNS! It look bad at 6-2 in the 3rd...figure it for a loss.......THEN........still 6-2 with 2 out in the 9th.....figure it for a win! GO FIGURE!!!!!!! GOLD

I will lay off that game tomorrow but look for my Twins to lay a big egg at Oakland with Reed on the mound when he faces Hudson....sadlly......Doug Meigkeitezzeickkdmdszzz is also on the 10 list as of today......go with the A's in that game.....just some FUTURE INFO.......
                  I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
                  X