Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Sunday 10 Unit Play !(Inside Information Play )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sunday 10 Unit Play !(Inside Information Play )

MY PLAY OF THE DAY !

(INSIDE INFORMATION PLAY) 6 - 6 RECORD.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With everyone avoiding this game am jumping all over this one.....San Fran from what i read and heard on radio talk shows will not throw in the towel and lie down. Coach Nolan has said he doesn't know why the media and people are saying this is the Reggie Bush bowl.....As no one player can turn his franchise around. He has capable running backs and feels comfortable with Alex Smith so drafting Lehnert isn't top priority. Where they need help is the offensive line and the defensive side of the ball.
    So i really don't think losing this game is top priority and last weeks game showed as they could easily have mailed it in and took the L.
    Nolan will have his players up and ready to take on these Texans and they will win this game.

Now with the weather it is now......unlike yesterdays Oakland game which started later in the afternoon after the high winds and rain stopped....Right now the front of a big storm is just now approaching with heavy rain and wind expected. this game being played in Monster Park ( aka Candlestick )
    With game conditions the way it now i don't see much points in this game. The 9ers defense is very very decent at home.

MY PICK OF THE DAY:

SAN FRANCISCO -1 ( 10 UNITS )

HOUSTON/SAN FRAN - UNDER 36.5 ( 5 UNITS )

Other games for investments:

NEW ENGLAND - 6.5 ( 4 UNITS )

NEW ORLEANS + 13.5 ( 3 UNITS )

ARIZ/INDY- OVER 44.5 ( 3 UNITS )

KANSAS CITY- 9.0 ( 4 UNITS ) PLAYERS SEND OUT COACH VERMEIL ON A HIGH NOTE. ( AM SURE HE WILL BE BLUBBERING AFTER THIS GAME IS DONE)

Good Luck !
    Remember the 3 G's Gambling, Golf, Girls not in any particular order.....

GL today Bum!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Looking at game the same way. SF has put in 2 straight solid performances and Houston finds new and exciting ways to lose.
      Good luck.

Comment

gl to ya today---kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

N.B.A PLAYS:

MIAMI HEAT - 8.5 ( 3 UNITS )

PORTLAND + 2 ( 5 UNITS )

COLLEGE:

UTEP + 7 ( 2 UNITS )

E. WASHINGTON + 2.5 ( 4 UNITS )

Good Luck !

Comment

GL SDB!!! I am so interested in that game to see how it plays out for Bush. Shanked FG's, dropped int's???
            Pre-ban 1-0 (+1.00)
            Post ban 6-4 (+3.90)

Comment

Best of luck Bum

Fenway
              MLB 2007 YTD: 34-25 +8.95 units

Single Unit: 10-9 -1.34 units
              Double Unit: 18-13 +1.9 units
              Triple Unit: 4-3 +0.40 units
              Home Run Unit: 2-0 +8 units
              5* Grand Salami: 0-0

Kruise: 17-7 (+11.10)
              NASCAR 2007: 1-0 +1 unit

MLB 2006: 42-20 +28.43 units

Comment

Happy New Year Bum

Comment

http://www.cardfountain.com/ecards/s...baby/index.php

Comment

Hey SDB.....San Francisco is your inside ifno game, correct?

thanks, KAZ
                    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

[QUOTE=StarDust Bum
                      With everyone avoiding this game am jumping all over this one.....San Fran from what i read and heard on radio talk shows will not throw in the towel and lie down. Coach Nolan has said he doesn't know why the media and people are saying this is the Reggie Bush bowl.....As no one player can turn his franchise around. He has capable running backs and feels comfortable with Alex Smith so drafting Lehnert isn't top priority. Where they need help is the offensive line and the defensive side of the ball.
                      So i really don't think losing this game is top priority and last weeks game showed as they could easily have mailed it in and took the L.
                      Nolan will have his players up and ready to take on these Texans and they will win this game.
                      [/QUOTE]
                      I agree! Anyone who plays sports knws you play to win. Players have huge pride and egos. Does anyone think Nolan or SF management had a meeting with the players asking them lay down.

Comment

Working...
                      X