fANTASY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fANTASY

I am in the finals of my fantasy league and need some opinions.

Brady or rothslberger?
    Can play 2 back - J. Lewis, Droughns or Dunn or 4 receivers

Leaning toward Ben, J. Lewis and Dunn back would welcome any input on how long Brady or Dunn may play. Thx

Ben, J. Lewis, W. Dunn

Comment

I agree

Cheeseburger, Jail Lewis, Dunn
      It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Gotta go Ben b/c Brady only may play a half. Actually Pitt could also be up big enough where he plays 3 quarters, but Ben the safer play.

Jamal is one playe with him taking over carries, and it looking like Chester won't be a Raven next year.

I would not start Dunn. Dunn is dealing with a hamstring injury and while he says he will play, there is a lot of speculation Duckett (who already bogarts short TDs when Dunn is healthy) will get hte bulk of the carries. For what it is worth I live in Atlanta and I agree Dunn has limited upside this week.

I don't like Droughns either as they keep talking about Suggs getting some carries this week, and Balti playing well lately.

I guess I'd gor 4 WRs, even though that is tough to say w/out knowing who they are.

My best advice is to NEVER PLAY IN A LEAGUE THAT HAS THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME THE LAST WEEK OF THE SEASON. It is stupid and gives no indication of who has the best team b/c so many players are playing 1 quarter, a half, not at all. IT is a complete joke to make this week the championship, move it up a week.

Comment

Working...
        X