Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got First Post Of New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS
    LETS MAKE IT A PROFITABLE ONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    OVERALL OPINONS 1ST 2 WEEKS 136-121-52.9%
    NBA 98-97 TOTALS 54-44 SPREADS 44-53 THRU 12/4
    NFL 38-24 TOTALS 19-13 SPREADS 19-11 THRU 12/4

NEED 2 MAKE SOME G'S BAD N GET OUT OF THIS RUT

dont call my p.o.

Fuck yeah!! Lets kick some ass! I said the first cuss word of the year
    2008 Record 2-1 -1.1 units

Comment

06 ........I got 1 hr to go!!!!
      NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

53 Minutes Up Here In The Frozen Tundra!!a Happy And A Prosperous New Year To All At Bettors Chat!!!may All Your Ups And Downs Come Beneath The Sheetz!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHICAGODOG
          06 ........I got 1 hr to go!!!!
          Yeah same here lol.. Maybe i will make it until then because i can barely see right now lol..

Comment

im with you guys,48 minutes and im running out of beer!!

Comment

Originally posted by jason18
              im with you guys,48 minutes and im running out of beer!!
              Hell i should have came to your place to bring in the new years lol.. Your only about 30 minutes from me..

Comment

haha,what area are you from???

Comment

Calhoun County.. About 10 minutes from Talladega Superspeedway

Comment

gotcha,i used to work at honda,before mercedes offered me a job.I live in shelby county,and its a much closer drive.

Comment

Yeah I agree with that... My cousin is a supervisor at Honda.. Lincoln has grown so damn much since Honda moved there..

Comment

I must be getting old,my wife and son are in Atlanta,i have a chance to go out,yet im sitting at home.Before we had him i would have already been out.There are too many crazy people out tonight,definately safer to be at home!!!

Comment

i know,i really didn't know the area that well until i started working there.But i did hate driving I-20 everyday.You never knew what would be going on.

Comment

I must be getting old,my wife and son are in Atlanta,i have a chance to go out,yet im sitting at home.Before we had him i would have already been out.There are too many crazy people out tonight,definately safer to be at home!!!
                            I agree with that.. The wife and kids and I just got home from eating.. Tons of cops out there tonight.. Now im home and getting my drink on lol..

Comment

i know,i really didn't know the area that well until i started working there.But i did hate driving I-20 everyday.You never knew what would be going on.
                              I hear ya on that one.. I used to work in Pell City and had to travel that way everyday and i hated that shit lol.. We will be headed your way Jan. 6th.. We have to take my daughter to Childrens Hospital to her Dr.'s office visit for a checkup.. Im really looking foward to that shit

Comment

Working...
                              X