• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Pro Football 2005 … Saturday 12/31

The Record :

Sides: 53-35

Totals: 44-28

Overall: 97-63

In picking teams ATS for the last week of the regular season there’s an all too common misconception that “must win “ teams are going to cover the spread when in reality all they have to do is win the game. Frequently, teams with “ nothing to play for “ just love to be spoilers and will try anything and everything to do just that … like going for it on 4th down when the normal procedure is to punt the ball away … or going for the 2 point conversion in atypical situations . Many times teams will ignore the tie when 1 point down and go for 2. This throws the whole character of the game out of whack from a point spread frame of reference and leaves the favorite bettor sitting there holding you know what in disbelief as he finds his team struggling to win with little or no chance of covering the number.

As you probably know by now I’m a dog player 90% of the time … that’s my style , and a few times this season when I have played the favorite ( 2 college games in particular ) I’ve been back doored … like last Tuesday with Arizona St. / Rutgers. To me there is no worse feeling as I’d rather lose 72 – 0 than take it in the ass in the waning minutes by a prevent defense with was origionated a long time ago by some crooked genius who invented a nice little way to cook a game. One advantage of being a dog player is that there is no chance of that ever happening against my team, whereas my team can back door it’s favored opponent.

For me , dogs who win outright are the way to go and selective money line plays really build the bankroll. We’ve done extremely well with them this year , and I have 2 or 3 up my sleeve for tomorrow which I’m hoping will shock the world.

The Plays for Saturday, 12/31:

Passing

Lots of good stuff tomorrow.

Please read … http://bettorschat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83670

It will give you an idea of whats in store. In addition, there are 2 more teams that I just can’t pass up also.

See you tomorrow !

As usual ,

Best of Luck !

-cb

Grazie, Bello !!!
    See the World, Before You Leave It !!!

Comment

Working...
    X