• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Monday

MLB

Cards/Cubs OVER 7.5

GLTA

I NEVER like being embarrassed by a line in that first baseball game EMBARRASSED me. I am extremely angered by not even being close to the line of 7.5...Of course a loss is ALWAYS a loss but when Im off on a line this bad it is sickening...Of course I'll lose games many times not being even close to the line, but this was different for reasons and why it makes me mad for different reasons...Having said that time to run the table

MLB

BoSox

BoSox/Yanks OVER 9.5

NHL

Senators (HUGE)

***Definitely playing the NBA game tonight...Should be a gigantic play...Keyword=should...Of course that can always change...Looks like the experts in the desert think the Spurs smash the Mavs and probably close them out in 5...Beating the Mavs in 5 would be very impressive...It seems the public perception is that the Mavs beat the "mighty" Kings and the Spurs beat an uninspired hurt Laker teams...That is totally untrue...Its THE MAVS who barely beat a hurt Kings team and its the Spurs who beat a defending championship team...Don't be misled that the Spurs beat a washed up Laker team, etc. etc....It seems the media ALWAYS makes excuses for the defending champs when they lose...Look, the Spurs KNOCKED off the Lakers and they did it in VERY easy fashion...Heck, it cost me money also..It wasn't cause the Lakers are falling apart, its BECAUSE the Spurs are that good...But, instead the public thinks the Mavs are the team who knocked off their opponents...Now, I am basing the public perception based on the series action...and the public's all over the Mavs to win the series and in the East as mentioned before on the Pistons...Now that doesn't mean not to bet the Mavs or the Pistons on a game to game basis...Cause you know there will be some covers and possibly outright wins by both of them....but, neither dog will be in the finals..Who knows, maybe I'm wrong...Actually, nope I'm not!!!

***Anyone who likes to bet futures; here is a great bet when the lines are official...Lakers to win 2004 NBA Title...You'll have a nice return and its simple logic...Phil Jackson would NOT return UNLESS he knows he will reclaim the title and win his 10th ring...His inspiration will be to break the record and get his 10th...This man HATES to coach a team in "uncertainty" and he only likes to coach teams that are stacked and ready to win the championship...Not taking anything away from Phil, BUT lets be honest he goes where he knows its easy to win the title and having a full deck of cards...He "knew" a return with the Bulls after 1998 was too "risky" as the team was getting old (even if Jordan and Pipen would have been back) and on their way down as they barely got by the Pacers in 7 and needed the miracles of Jordan to oust the Jazz in the finals...He is coming back to the Lakers cause he "knows" this team will be back and WILL be his best Laker team ever...That's not a bold statement..Cause you can bet your life they WILL 100% GUARANTEED get a "legit" power forward either land Karl Malone or PJ Brown...Now picture this Laker team with a power forward...It will be unfair...The Lakers are like Yankees...When they fail, they don't work harder...They just spend more...Nothing against the both of them, but I say it the way I see it...Lakers easily win the 2004 title

Comment

MLB

Padres

White Sox

Comment

In the NBA, it's harder to spend money than in bases. Will easily be the team to beat again.

Kobe said that he is starting practice on Sunday.

However, Shaq refused to show up for his exit interview and Phil was pissed. Will not have the supporting cast they had in years past and it will be interesting to see who they bring in (Karl Malone ?? )

Hopefully, they do not win it all in 2004 but I hope that the Spurs win in 2003.
        Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Comment

I totally agree with your statment about the public all over the mavericks. The spurs have the mvp and duncan will add to it with and nba championship! It might take 6 or 7 games, but they will beat the nets in 5 for the title!

Comment

Looks like a dismal dismal dismal night with the exception of the Sens..Oh well

NBA

SPURS -7 (GIGANTIC)

Comment

It is just one of those things

where everything looks to play out easily the way it should but inexplicably goes the other way....be it fluke plays....base running errors (which cost me a Twins over last week) etc....don't worry about it!!! I agreed with most of your plays today especially the Red Sox from last night when I looked at it. One freak first inning by Fossum and then the Yanks can't touch him.....The over which I liked equally as well covered by the skin of it's teeth at the end......BEST OF LUCK *** and look forward to your insights in all the games!!! GoldV
              I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

2nd half

Spurs -1

Under 105

Comment

x

damn dude you bounce back. was the spurs a line play or a fade play. would like to know. cause it seems like everyone here had the spurs. you got fucking lucky to get the over in the yanks game and even the sens in hockey were lucky. they fucking suck. they looked bad again. they are fried wednesday brotha. get em tomorow.

Comment

Working...
                  X