Clear All

• *** PICKjockey MON. ***

TAKE:

MLB:

ST. Louis (-185) (2*) WINNER

Milwaukee (-130) (3*) WINNER

Cleveland/Detroit OVER (8.5) runs (4*) WINNER

ARIZONA (-210) (3*) WINNER
    Last edited by PICKjockey; 05-20-2003, 08:25 AM.

Hey jockey.....

thanks for the winners.....looking forward to tomorrow.....
    You can't get there from here..........

Comment

PJ

this is unfucking real...what a run...isnt that like 24 of your last 29 or 30 plays? to bad ive missed most of your plays your a baseball king. keep it up. im sure all the punks will get pissed off cause im giving you props now all the time. they give me shit when i tip my hat to ***. i guess people hate it when its not them getting attention. what a bunch of pussies. quit being women. everyone wants to be the man here. fragile egos i tell ya. the funniest thing here is when people pretend to be a family here ROFLMAO and they pretend they are here to help out or they are rooting for other cappers. bull fucking shit. everyone wants to be the main man here and they know if others lose and if they win theyre the man. its all about the fucking ego. enough of the we are family bull shit here. wish everyone were straight shooters. many of these cappers are gonna try to go pay service. just watch. they know it takes a long time to convince the public that they are good. services are scam. but you are da man and you dont seem like an attention getter. you are the shit and keep it up.

to the WE ARE FAMILY BULL SHIT

Comment

SHUT UP!!!!

HEY YUP, SHUT THE HELL UP! ALL YOU DO IS GO AROUND AND BASH IF SOMEONE HAS A BAD DAY. HAVENT SEEN YOU POST ONE GAME YET. WHY DONT YOU POST? B/C YOU DONT KNOW JACK ABOUT WHO TO TAKE. YOU ALWAYS COME AROUND AFTER THE FACT AND POST YOUR REPLIES. NOONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK AFTER THE FACT! SO DO EVERYONE HERE A FAVOR AND SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU LIVE BY THE SAYING "HINDSIGHT IS 20/20." EITHER POST YOUR PLAYS OR GP PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE SISTER!
        A $300 PICTURE TUBE WILL BLOW BEFORE A $.10 FUSE- MURPHY'S LAW

Comment

PICK

Great run, keeping killing them on the diamond I am with you all the way. You are a on a great roll, hope you keep it going today.-VS

Comment

Nice day once again!!!

John
            Good luck,
            John

Comment

PickJockey

nice roll buddy

keep it up, go for your bookies top teeth so when he talks he has to spit:chainsaw:

Comment

Working...
              X