Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks for Monday

MLB (85-79) + .85 UNITS

Parlay = St Louis (Morris) - Arizona (Schilling) +280 (POD.. Double Wager)

Milwaukee (Kinney) -145

Boston (Fossum) +123

St Louis (Morris) -1.5 ... +100

GOOD LUCK !

Wayne like the Milwaukee and Boston spot

Let hit them hard today :D
    1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Man.Went with your St.Louis pick.They just homered in the bottom of the 8th to go up 2 to 0.Now if they can just get Chicago out in the 9th it will hit.

Comment

WOOOOhOOOOO!Good pick Wayne!thnx a lot.Keep 'em coming.
        Coburg:D

Comment

coburg

I'm glad you started the day on a good note with me and that game as you could see by me using the Cardinals twice was my favorite game on the board and i almost made the -1.5 runs the POD but i ended up leaving it the way it was instead of editing it 2 minutes after i posted it...... I didn't want to take the chance on Arizona losing and me making nothing on the Cards but now i'm feeling real good and Schilling should come through for another winner. I feel like the Red Sox have a good shot tonight with Fossum who's been solid his last few against Wells who has had trouble at Fenway before and is a Lefty which the Red Sox like facing and on the other side the best way to beat the Yankees is with a Lefty to match up so i think it is a nice price with the home team and everyone seems to be on the Brewers (When was the last time that happened? :eek: ) and i hope they come through as well.

GOOD LUCK:D :cool:

Comment

Wayne.....

just got back in the office and saw your plays....I played St.Louis and Az. this morning at 7, GL

Comment

Matt Morris

Just had a MONSTER Fantasy Game for me as well.

Complete Game 4 Hit Shutout with 0 Walks and 8 Strikeouts

WOW :eek: (CAN YOU TELL I HAVE HIM ON MY TEAM?)

:bounce1:

Comment

GOOD LUCK $ Player your 1/2 way home!:D

Comment

NBA (149-160)

Dallas +7

GOOD LUCK !

Comment

NHL (112-101)

Ottawa -130

I said from the start N.J. in 6 and i really feel like the Sens take one tonight and the Devils win game 6 at home and Ottawa is telling themselves they need a 3 game winning streak and 2 of the 3 games are at home..... This is a very talented team and i don't think they have given up yet so one more energized game at home before bowing out on the road. :cool:

Comment

Wayne, thanks for St. L play also!!! Got it from work today and called it in, haven't looked at scores yet but sounds like it was a Winner, hope so anyway! Played under also! wish you the Best on your plays Tonite!!! Knock!

Comment

Thanks Knock it sounds like your off to a good start as well with the under too.:cool:

Comment

Wayne...

Nice start! I think you should sweep tonight!!

Good luck,
                          John
                          Good luck,
                          John

Comment

NHL

"OVER" 4 1/2 Goals... Ottawa/N.J. -110

GOOD LUCK !:D

Comment

Remind me why again we did not trade Casey Fossum for Bartolo Colon? Fossum will be a STAR someday........BULL FUCKEN SHIT :angryfire

Every time he looks good he goes backwards then he makes you think that he has righted the ship and BLAM! He sucks and hopefully Boston is the only loss tonight, sorry guys .

Comment

Working...
                              X