friday bowls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason,
    I actually do believe UT will be back, but they won't contend for the SEC in 2006. Too many seniors on that team with a murderer's row of a schedule in the SEC. I disagree with you on Richt, he will win a NC by his 12th season in Athens. He has recruited better athletes than any coach we've ever had and consistently in the Top 5-10 classes every year. He will make everyone forget about Dooley. And best of all, he ain't going nowhere. He is only in his 5th season as a head coach, and trust me, he will get better with the play-calling.

But GL, sorry you have Miami. I needed this game as I lost my biggest wager EVER on SC after those chicken-shits blew that 21-point lead. Sad, because they are certainly a better team than Missou. Guess they thought it would be easy. Spurrier doesn't have much to work with on D, and without Ko Simpson today, they were dead in the D-backfield (I forgot he was out).

Comment

Originally posted by TMAC951
      Where do u get that Miami is way overrated?? 9-2 and #9 in the country.. LMFAO!! Dude your fucking stupid..
      miami is overrated--shouldnt even be rated!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X