Spurs vs. Mavs ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spurs vs. Mavs ??

Any thoughts? I think that the Spurs will win in 6.
    Am I the longest tenured BC member?

Zeib

As far as the series this is what the public is playing for the current NBA series

Pistons (big)

Mavs (TITANIC)

So, no doubt in my opinion Spurs and Nets prevail...Oddsmakers don't give away free money in these high profile matchups when the action is so lobsided...The Mavs lack of defense WILL catch up to them this time...If they can come back next year implementing defense and having a guy to be a stopper they can be champs...they don't play championship basketball...However, game to game they'll be getting hefty amount of points on the road and probable home dogs to a max of minus 1...So on a game to game outlook might be attractive situations...who knows...These matchups are teams that are so opposite in both finals...So, its nice to see adjustments as they go along, especially line changes from game to game...The Net total was EXTREMELY high today hitting 182.5 and now its adjusted to 178..that line still seems high to me...Cause if these teams play in a tight game to the end; one has to realize the Pistons and the Nets are HORRIBLE from the free throw line in 4th quarters...most people when they cap totals they look at team paces, offensive scoring, and the ability to hit three pointers...But, what most fail to realize is over/unders are made or broke by the free throw line..the line makers estimate how many times the teams are able to get to the free throw line and how good they are from there..Who ever you bet for the series, best of luck...Hopefully we pick up some nice change game to game...But, as far as Im concerned the most anticipated series of the week is the Yankees-Red Sox...That will be great...Best of luck

Comment

The last Waltonism I heard after the game today

was how Detroit wanted to "Chop up the fast break and UGLIFY the game"! That guys cracks me up.........I put a little on the Mavs in case of the injury bug and unknown thing if Duncan should go down.....BUT.......the big boys want and should get the Nets and Spurs in the Playoffs.
      I am NOT schizophrenic......and NEITHER am I! Just paranoid that fear may overcome my insanity!

Comment

Working...
      X