Chills And Thrills For Big Boys Only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chills And Thrills For Big Boys Only

BOYS WENT TO THE TITTY BAR AGAIN LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS GRUESOME SEE MY BUDDYS GOT A THING FOR LARGE GIRLS AND IT JUST HAPPENED TO BE LARGE GIRL NIGHT. YA EVER SEEN A BUNCH OF THREE HUNDRED POUNDS SOWS ON STAGE DANCING WITH THEIR CLOTHES OFF MY BUUDY WAS IN HOG HEAVEN. WELL I AM SITTING THERE AND THIS BIG HEIFER ROLLS UP TO ME AND SAYS YOU WANT A PRIVATE DANCE I SAY WHAT THE HELL ONLY IAM DOING THE DANCING YOUR TOO HEAVY FOR MY LAP. BOY SHE GETS PISSED YOU LITTLE SMARTASS SONOFBITCH. WELL IAM LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS TIME I DIDNT PAY ANY ATTENTION TO WHAT WAS GOING ON LOOKED UP AND I WAS LITERALY SUROUNDED BY A BUNCH OF LARGE MARGES WELL THEY WORKED ME OVER PRETTY GOOD BEFORE I GOT THE HELL OUT OF THERE. THEN MY BUDDYS SAYS ON THE WAY HOME THERE KINDA LIKE A MOPED FUN TO RIDE BUT YA DONT WANT KNOWBODY TO SEE YA RIDING IT.:D

I GOT SENT A BILL FOR DAMAGE TODAY WHEN ONE OF THEM LOVELY LARGE MARGES DID A BELLY FLOP ON ME AND TORE THE HELL OUT OF COUPLE OF TABLES SHIT I GOT TO LEARN HOW TO BEHAVE MYSELF.:D

Comment

I hate nights like that

Went a couple of years back to the titty bat here in town and all the girls there were SKANKS. This one kept taking her size Extra Large snatch lips and stretching them out and letting them snap back into place like it was some neato trick. I'm cringing but my buddy starts stickin his nose closer until she gets close enough to get a tip from him. He reaches out and bites her snatch, playfully, and she screams right there on stage. The fuckin bouncers came over and threw us out but not before givin my pal a working over like worm and Mike D in Rounders. That sucked. Fuckin skank!
      Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

I HOPE HE GOT HIS MONEYS WORTH OUT OF THE BITE.

Comment

That was the stupidest thing I've ever seen. This chick thought it was hot to do that. It was gross. Skanks we have no need to see you do stunts just dance and grind and suck my dick. Earn your five bucks!!! :D
          Please don't question my record or I will leave!!!!

Comment

CASHEASY IAM LAUGHING SO HARD I THINK I JUST SHIT MY PANTS... I HOPE GRANNY M/M GETS HOME SOON TO CLEAN ME UP/

Comment

Working...
            X