Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bowl Game Winners!!

Boston College -3 (10 Unit)
    *Boston College was second in the ACC in rushing defense which is pretty dang impressive when you compare them to the likes of VA Tech, Miami, Clemson, etc. I have never believed in "sending a coach off with a win" which is where I think some people are being led astray. Flat out why would Boise want to win one for someone that went to another program for more money? Does that show them he is committed to them...no...so why should they be committed to them. Boises 31 game home winning streak gets snapped today plain and simple. This to me is a trap line and Boston College is still the number 19 team in the country. Its for a reason!! Boise just does not match up well in the trenches and I think we will see a very motivated eagles team that did not play as weak a schedule as boise did. Eagles by at least 10 and look out for that certain DE from BC...

Michigan -10 1/2 (10 Unit)
    *First off this line should be much higher. Sure Nebraska walloped a pretty down Colorado team but today they are without their second leading tackler in Bo Ruud who broke his arm and really was a catalyst to this defense. I will ride the Big Ten against a weaker Big 12 opponent any day. Chad Henne throws for 300 plus and if Michigan can move the ball on an Ohio State defense that is touted as one of the best in the countries they should have no problem against a truly inferior Nebraska secondary. Wolverines roll by 14

GL today and to the Forum!
    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Good Luck!!! Have A Happy New Year!!!***Welcome**

Comment

Thanks all glad I can be a part of this forum that I have followed a long time and have had some success in doing so...good luck to all and lets have some fun!!

Comment

Good Luck and

Comment

Good luck and Thanks for posting

Comment

Everything you say about Boston Col is right. The only thing keeping me from playing more on them is that I have no idea how they will play, since they had been hoping for a New Years Day bowl. I just worry they could come out flat. They have to want to be here in order to play the way they can.

Comment

Just asking if you would know why your IP matches with
                RipkenFan ?? Thanks

Comment

Spark RipkenFan is my son and he is the one that introduced me to this fine site

Comment

Originally posted by AllIn8
                    Spark RipkenFan is my son and he is the one that introduced me to this fine site

oh boy here we go again
                    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Thank You for responding All .. Good Luck ...

Comment

good luck ALL

Comment

10dime no controversy just good luck to ya

Comment

go to ya today----nice write ups---thanks for posting, and keep em coming----kapt

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Your son is a funny guy!!!!GL
                              NFL RECORD 16-14-0 + 1UNITS

College Basketball 8-3-0 + 5 Units

College Football 6-6-1 -4 Units

NBA Basketball 11-12-0 -3 Units

NHL 1-1-0 + 0 Units

Comment

Working...
                              X