Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picks For Sunday

MLB (82-73) +5.90 UNITS

Yankees (Mussina) -1.5 ... -140 (POD.. Double Wager )

"OVER" 10 ... Cards/Cubs ... -115

Phil. (Millwood) -118

Parlay = Seattle (Pineiro) - Oakland (Lilly) +122

K.C. (Snyder) -117

"OVER" 10 1/2 ... Red Sox/Angels ... -115

Minnesota (Lohse) -132

Parlay = Yankees (Mussina) - Atlanta (Ortiz) +126

"PowerBall Parlay"... If you take a shot the Payout will make you :D (Lose a UNIT or Win the Lottery) =

Col. (Chacon) - Florida (Penny) - Arizona (Webb) +655

Alot of action today on the Diamond but they are plays i can't narrow down today and there were even 1 or 2 i liked but passed on as i think when all is said and done that a profit will be made with these wagers.

GOOD LUCK !:D

NBA (149-159)

Detroit +1 1/2

Series - Detroit +235... I will take a shot with Homecourt and the top seed at a nice price....DEFENSE,DEFENSE,DEFENSE....... and Billups of course.:D :D

Sorry Jim....Nothing Personal but i can't live in a World where your Devils and Nets are in the Finals.:tongue: :D ... JK!

Comment

just for curiousity what were the other plays? right now we agree on all but one game(fla/la)....here's what i have checked that's left:

Cincy Over,(no opinion on game)
      Mets/SF ???? no play
      Balt..slight lean

thats it...so what were the other two? thank you sir and have a great day,hope you win them all (cause i have same plays):D
      "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

where are real deal picks? he has been hot.

Comment

Trotter

The other leans i had were Cinn. and Balt. but neither were strong enough to post and the S.F. game is tough cause i can't see the Mets winning again and without Piazza it hurts even more but they do have the better pitcher on the mound at a nice price .... I have to lay off that one i think.

GOOD LUCK TODAY!:D

Comment

Arena (32-21) The Regular Season comes to an end.

Chicago -5 1/2

Arizona -7 1/2

T.B. -3

GOOD LUCK !

Comment

i agree on the SF game, it's a stumper, probably be good to watch though, SF will probably win it but i can't bet on Ainsworth at -145 against Glavine, i'm a slight Glavine fan still (I have lived in the Carolina's for 20 years now so i have followed Atlanta a pretty long time) and I love their ballpark....Good luck Wayne
              "You like the odds of lightning?"

Comment

GOLF (Byron Nelson Classic)

Estes over Senden ... -150 ... 12:15 pm

GOOD LUCK !:cool:

Comment

good luck with your plays this afternoon:D

Comment

Trotter

I went down to N.C. 2 years ago and it was my first time down south. We drove down to Raleigh and stayed with a friend of my girl. She had tickets to see 2 Hurricane games and we had tickets to a Panthers/Seahawks game in Charlotte(Very cold and Windy day)..... It was a great time and we walked the Wolfpack campus and saw all the Sports facilities. I also drove up to Chapel Hill cause i'm a HUGE Heel fan and i even walked around on the Court of the Dean Smith Center but my toughest part of the trip was touring the Wolfpack Campus i had my Tar Heel hat on (WHOOPS! I Forgot) and i was not looked at very nicely at all and didn't realize what everyone's problem was until someone in the Campus gift shop pointed it out:eek:.... It was pretty funny but it is very different down there and after being laughed at i found out what grits were. :confused: :D I want to go back there some day!

GOOD LUCK TODAY!

Comment

Thanks nut.

Comment

Agree with you Wayne the Pistons should be able to win this series.

I live in Detroit and They really have been focused this year and I see it continuing into the finals.

But I think they will get kill there. :smoking:
                        1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Homer

I am so glad the Lakers are gone:D not because i hate them but it was getting old:redfaced: and i wanted to see some new blood and i would be real interested in a Det/S.A Series for tough Physical play and for N.J./Dallas ... Run & Gun and if you switch those teams up it would still be of interest to me..... I'm just glad to see a new Champion Crowned.:D

I think Ben Wallace is a MONSTER and could play ANY Position on the field except QB for the Lions and make them a better team............ :D I'm SERIOUS put him at Fullback and hand him the ball he would carry people for Touchdowns!:tongue: :D

He kinda looks like Venus Williams

:tongue: :D

Comment

Yep Ben was the best move Joe Dumars has made seens being the General Manager of the Pistons.

Its nice to see the Bad Boys.... Being bad again

:D To Big Ben
                            1 of 1 Morons

Comment

Working...
                            X