NBA System Play: Atlanta/Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA System Play: Atlanta/Toronto

Got this system play from another forum (one of the best on the net). Big Cheese over there shared this system with the board. Thought maybe some of you might want to play it.

Play on Raptors -1 in the 1st Qtr tomorrow vs. Atl. I actually played the ML at -130 just in case.

Reasoning:

Atlanta was leading after 3 quarters tonight and then subsequently lost the game in the 4th quarter at home. Now they have to travel to Toronto and play the very next day. Basically, the Hawks will still be reeling from the 4th quarter let down and may not show up mentally for the 1st quarter. Play Raptors in the 1st quarter.

Once again this is not my system, but heard about it from another forum and it has been very good in the past.

Would like to give credit to SP @ EE for this system. Thanks!!

Good luck!!

Kappa

GL Kappa

Comment

Bump 7pm Start.

Also on:

BC -2
      Neb +10.5 -120

GLTA

Kappa

Comment

Goodluck today Kappa!!!!!!!!!!
        "Sometimes it's not what you play, but what you don't play."

Comment

Good Luck!!! Have A Happy New Year!!!

Comment

GL today Kappa!
            It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Raps covered the 1st qtr easily.

BC and Neb also win.

Hope this was useful for some.

GL

Kappa

Comment

Originally posted by Kappa
                Got this system play from another forum (one of the best on the net). Big Cheese over there shared this system with the board. Thought maybe some of you might want to play it.

Play on Raptors -1 in the 1st Qtr tomorrow vs. Atl. I actually played the ML at -130 just in case.

Reasoning:

Atlanta was leading after 3 quarters tonight and then subsequently lost the game in the 4th quarter at home. Now they have to travel to Toronto and play the very next day. Basically, the Hawks will still be reeling from the 4th quarter let down and may not show up mentally for the 1st quarter. Play Raptors in the 1st quarter.

Once again this is not my system, but heard about it from another forum and it has been very good in the past.

Would like to give credit to SP @ EE for this system. Thanks!!

Good luck!!

Kappa
                Nice all Congrats

Comment

Working...
                X